.9.

Sexual themes

"Are you just gonna sit and stare?" Hoseok asks Yoongi.

Yoongi was currently watching Jimin who was playing with younger wolves. The rest of the guys all went somewhere else.

Seokjin and Namjoon went to get to know each other better.

And Taehyung and Jungkook went to: well Jungkook went to mark Taehyung. Already.

"Yes I am." Yoongi says. Hoseok shakes his head. "Jimin can probably tell." Hoseok says. "Tell what?" Yoongi asks. "That you're his mate." "How?"

"Your scent changes. You can't keep your eyes off him. You're practically eye fucking him right now." Hoseok says. Yoongi rolls his eyes. "I bet you're going to mark him right away." Hoseok says. "I won't." Yoongi says.

"When is his birthday?" Hoseok asks. "The 13th." Yoongi says. "Soooo 4 days." Hoseok says. "Wait 4?!?" Yoongi says. "Yeah 4."

"Oh fuck"

[Just because I have nothing else to write about I'll do the Taekook marking scene 👍🏻]

"And th-this is my room." Taehyung says to Jungkook. Jungkook nods slightly and looks around the room.

"Uh J-Jungkook?" Taehyung says making the younger look at him. "Yes babe?" Jungkook asks. "Uhm So y-you know how mates have to mark each other? C-can't we just do it n-now?" Taehyung asks shaking a little bit.

"Baby we don't have to do it yet if you don't want to. Just remember once we mark each other there is no going back." Jungkook says sitting on the bed. He sits back against the headboard. Taehyung nods "I d-don't really know how it works" Taehyung mumbles. Jungkook smiles "I'll explain it for you then baby."

Before Jungkook could start his explanation Taehyung got on the bed and straddled Jungkook's lap making the younger smirk.

"So I'll go first but, I'll sink my canines into your neck and it will leave a permanent mark. Once I mark you I will feel everything you feel. Your scent will also become stronger." Jungkook says. "W-Will it hurt?" Taehyung asks. "It will hurt for a second then it turns into pleasure baby." Jungkook says pulling on the collar of Taehyung shirt. Taehyung whimpers in submission. "Just tell me when to start, okay?" Jungkook says leaving soft kisses on the beta's neck.

Taehyung sighs then nods

"Okay I'm ready."

Jungkook smirks against Taehyung's skin. He finds the place needed to mark and leaves kitten licks making Taehyung squirm a bit. Jungkook grabs Taehyung hand "the pain wont last long baby I promise." Jungkook mumbles then sinks his canines in Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung whines at the feeling. "Jung-Ah-kook...ngh...h-hurts." He whines. Jungkook's free hand runs up and down Taehyung's thigh.

After a second Taehyung goes silent then lets out the most beautiful sound Jungkook has ever heard.

"Ah~ Koo-kooks...fuck."

I'm that moment Jungkook could feel all his baby's emotions. Excitement, pleasure, lust....

Jungkook pulls his canines out and licks the blood running from the mark.

Without warning Taehyung pushes his canines in Jungkook's neck earning a deep groan from him. "Wh-Where was th-the wa-warning on tha-t one baby?" Jungkook pants out and chuckles. Taehyung growls a bit making Jungkook shiver

Change in attitude?" Jungkook thinks but, he's not complaining. A dom Taehyung is kinda hot....

Anyway!

Once Taehyung could feel Jungkook's emotions he pulled his canines out right away. "B-Baby What's wrong?" Jungkook asks. "M-my head." Taehyung whines closing his eyes. Jungkook holds Taehyung close then suddenly sits up with Taehyung. "We have to get you to the medical tent. Now!"

Sometimes but, VERY rarely a wolf can react badly to a marking. What's gonna happen to poor Taebear??

-
An extra long chapter! ☺️