.5.

Seokjin, Hoseok, And Jimin leave Yoongi's office to go explore the pack.

"So where do you want to go first?" Hoseok asks. Seokjin was going to say something but, was cut off by Jimin. "Medical tent!" He says. Hoseok chuckles at his cuteness. "Okay. Medical tent it is." Hoseok says. The three walk to the medical tent ignoring the low growls from the other pack members.

Hoseok pulls back the curtain. "We have guests." He says pointing to Seokjin and Jimin. Jimin waves a bit earring coos from other pack members.

Hoseok groans when another wolf walks over to them. "Not now Jackson." He says. "Oh come on daddy." He whines. "Daddy?" Jimin says tilting his head. Hoseok looks at him for a second. "Jackson leave." He says sternly still looking at Jimin. "But Ho-" "Leave!" He growls making Jackson whimper. "My bad alpha." He says and walks away.

Hoseok shakes his head. "I'm sorry about that." He says. Seokjin chuckles. "That was different." He says. Hoseok rolls his eyes. "Fucking idiot." He says.

"So this is the medical tent." Hoseok says clapping his hands together. He spots someone and calls them over. "Namjoon-ah!" He says motioning for him to come over. The beta comes over and grabs Hoseok's waist. "Mhhh hey baby." He whispers to Hoseok lowly. Hoseok giggles. "This is Kim Seokjin and the one and only Park Jimin." Hoseok says. Namjoon looks at Jimin and smiles then locks eyes Seokjin.

The two stare at each other for a second. "Uh hey." Namjoon says. "Hi." Seokjin says and smiles a bit. "You guys are from the Eclipse pack right?" Namjoon asks taking Seokjin in. Seokjin nods "yep." He says feeling Jimin slowly starting to hide behind him. Seokjin rolls his eyes a bit. "Jiminie." He says. "Im not doing anything!"

[back at the office]

When the three left Yoongi looks Jungkook dead in the eyes.

"How old is Jimin?" Yoongi asks. "16." Jungkook says and smirks. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck" Yoongi says and grabs a handful of his hair. Jungkook chuckles "Having a mate problem?" He says. Yoongi growls and rolls his eyes. "How'd you know?" Yoongi asks. "Your scent." Jungkook says and shrugs. Yoongi groans then stops. "Doesn't he go into heat? Because he's a omega?" Yoongi asks. "Fuck. Yeah." Jungkook mumbles. "How often?"

Jungkook thinks for a second. "Maybe 2 days every month. It's really painful for him though because he doesn't have a mate to help him." Jungkook says. Yoongi growls thinking of Jimin being in one of the worst pains ever.

A male omega being in heat without a mate is one of the worst things possible for any wolf to have to go through.

"You won't be able to help him yet though." Jungkook says. "Yeah I know."
Yoongi says guilty. "I just wish I could help my omega."

Come to think.....has the omega had his heat yet this month?