cheating bitch ah ha

Start from the beginning

“For the next six days, I stayed in my hotel room, watching you fuck your boss. I watched him cum inside your unprotected, fertile pussy. I listened to you two talk about having a child. I listened to you two talk about me raising that child so you two could keep fucking uninterrupted.

“I wanted to stop watching; I wanted to stop hearing you moan and beg for his cum, but I couldn’t. No matter how sick it made me; I had to see for myself. Every time he touched you, I threw up. I started throwing up so violently; the neighbors in the next room called the police, and I had to be rushed to the emergency room.

“I only removed the camera hidden on the shelf, so the other cameras were still operating. I thought we might be able to save our marriage, as you’d stopped fucking your boss since I got home. Hell, you even stopped talking to him and your slut-encouraging friend, but then, you called him and told him you were pregnant.

“As much as I hate you, that’s just as much as I love you. I hate that you’re carrying another man’s baby, but I can live in a blended family if I know you’re serious about saving and protecting our marriage. And if we decide to fight for us, you don’t get a say in how I make you earn my respect and trust. You either do what I ask, or you leave. Are we clear?”

Without hesitation, I agreed. I was so happy that he didn’t want a divorce that I didn’t think about what he would make me do to regain his trust.

The next morning, he told me to find something sexy to wear that would cover my baby bulge but still light a fire in his trousers. I spent all day searching through my wardrobe until I found the perfect outfit that met his requirements and made me feel sexy.

He came home at around seven o’clock, but he wasn’t alone. Nine or ten guys followed him into our living room and rearranged the furniture. They set up a round platform bed and a round mattress. When the living room was set up, Oliver paid the gentlemen and they left.

I stood motionless, staring at the bed, wondering what my husband had in store for me. By eight o’clock, dozens of men arrived and entered our living room. Oliver took me to the bedroom and told me to wait there until the party was ready. I listened to more men arriving and music playing as the guys drank and hung out until it was time for the entertainment.

I had a pretty good idea of what Oliver wanted from me, but I couldn’t believe it. He walked into the room, perfectly sober and escorted me back into the living room. In our living room, more than thirty men and a few women gathered around to hear Oliver. The women were scantily clad, even more so than me.

“Welcome party-comers to my wife’s final gangbang. She and I are planning on starting our family soon, so I wanted her to get one last wild night of crazy free-for-all fucking before I put a baby in her. If you’re concerned about putting a baby in her, don’t worry, she’s on birth control.

“You may have noticed the sexy ladies serving your drinks are flirty and dressed for the taking, and they are. If all of my wife’s holes are preoccupied, feel absolutely free to fuck one of the lovely ladies’ holes; but I do ask that you not cum in or on any of those ladies. All of your cum belongs to my slutty wife, Aria. Any guy caught cumming elsewhere will only get that one fuck. Are we clear gentlemen?”

The guys nodded and agreed. Some of them were a little too drunk for my tastes, but Oliver assured me that gangbanging these guys would save our marriage. He even encouraged me to enjoy myself and told me he’d be filming the whole event. If I made his video sexy enough, he’d take me back with open arms and never let me go. With my marriage on the line, I descended into the party.

Over the next hour, I mingled with our guests, flirting with the sexiest guys while my husband followed me around with a camera. He seemed to enjoy watching those guys grope and fondle me however they pleased. One guy, in particular, quickly slid his hand under my nightdress and rubbed his fingertips over my g-string until he felt wetness.