"W-What?!" I exclaimed surprised.

I blushed hard as he was smiling at me. It looks really seductive.. What if.. What if I went out with Takasuma-kun? Would I have a happy life?

*Clang!*

The customer behind me accidentally dropped her glass.

"I'm sorry about that.." She said to the waitress.

Now that I look at her, she looks suspicious. She's wearing a hood and sunglasses. It covered her face..

"Shall we go to the arcade?" Takasuma-kun asked.

"S-Sure!" I said.

When me and Takasuma-kun are walking, I can feel eyes on me. I'm getting pretty uneasy..

Suddenly, someone bumped into Takasuma-kun. This time, he's a person who was wearing a thick coat and wearing a hood which covered his face.

"Excuse me.." He bowed.

With his hands in his pocket, he walked away and passed us by.

His voice was a little ambiguous. But, that height and that aura.. It's familiar..

(Kirishima Touka)

I saw a man bumped into Takasuma. He looks suspicious. I can feel his killing intent.. Is he a Ghoul?

As many people passed by, he looked back and stared at them. He removed his hood and revealed his white hair flowing. It was Kaneki. His eyes were too focused on the two of them.

I bet he's filled with jealousy and anger. I chuckled at him. He's so pathetic. I can feel it.. He wants to kill that guy..

I didn't know that Kaneki has a stalker fetish. He's quite good at this. He moves silently and sneakily. I'll probably tease him later.

I followed them to the arcade without being seen. I can see that their having fun. Ghouls are still targeting Yukari so, I must prepare myself for battle. That Kaneki will also be there anyway.

But, anyway, this Takasuma is acting very friendly with Yukari. I'm sure Kaneki doesn't like it. Yukari'll probably get a scolding later from him, haha.

And it seems that Yukari is falling for this guy.. It's obvious in her expression. She often blushes and she's always conscious of her actions around him. What are you going to do now, Kaneki? The most important girl to you is being swept away by another guy.

Oh, they're moving away from the arcade.

"It's getting late." Yukari said as she looked at the sky.

"That's right. We need to get you home soon." Takasuma said.

"I heard that Ghouls appear in 20th ward so, I'll walk you home." Takasuma smiled sweetly at her.

This guy is such a flirt. He's a little annoying.

"T-Thanks.. The truth is, I'm really scared to walk alone." Yukari said as she blushed.

And this gullible idiot is taking his fake acting. So pathetic.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you.." He smiled as he patted her head.

Time to go. I leaped high to reach the roof of the building next to me. This way, it'll be easier for me to follow them. I quietly moved to follow them.

"May I.. hold your hand?" Takasuma asked.

"Eh?!" Yukari exclaimed with surprise.

Boy, he's making a move in public. He's so shameless.

"It's okay if don't want to, though. I just don't want you to get lost.." Takasuma blushed.

Yukari held his index finger.

"Would it be better if I hold your finger like this?" She asked while blushing.

"Haha, it's fine." He smiled.

What an idiot couple. They're happy from simple things like that. I wonder where Kaneki is. I took my phone to take a shot of Yukari and Takasuma together. I'll use this to tease him later, haha.

"Yukari-chan.." He called.

"Yes, Takasuma-kun?" She answered.

"Have you known that you and I are very close?" He asked.

"E-Eh? Well.. that's.." She fidgeted.

"I see, you probably forgot.. But, we were together even before the incident with your parents happened.." He said with a faint smile.

"S-Seriously? I didn't know..." Yukari said.

"It's really painful to see you affected by the death of your parents.. I was really very worried for you because of that.." He said with a sad smile.

"Thank you for worrying for me.." Yukari said.

"Yukari, you can depend on me, you know?" He said as he held Yukari's hand.

"E-Eh? T-Takasuma-kun--"

"It's not Takasuma. It's Kai. Call me by my first name." He smiled.

"Okay.. Kai.." Yukari blushed.

They're too sweet that it's disgusting. I'm not accustomed to seeing these ugly things. It makes me think that food fall in love with each other. Disgusting..

Suddenly, they reached a place where it was very dark and no one was there. What's the meaning of this? This is not the direction of Anteiku or Yukari's apartment!

That bastard..! What is he planning?!

"E-Eh? K-Kai, where are we..?" She asked as she looked around.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine." Takasuma said.

"I-I'm scared.. It's too dark." Yukari said as she shivered a little.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you. This is just a short cut to your apartment. Hey, didn't I tell you to depend on me?" He asked with a pure smile.

Short cut..? I've never heard of it. As I thought, this guy is very suspicious! I was right suspect him! This bastard..!

I'll kill you..! I felt my kakugan activating.

End of Chapter 20