My own pussy was becoming wetter now and it took almost every Jules of energy within my body to ignore the urge of playing with myself. I found myself wishing that I was the blond girl and my pussy was being vigorously fucked by another's girl's hand.

A loud sound on the speaker interrupted my thoughts.

"And here's the moment we've all been waiting for," a woman's voice sounded cheerfully through the microphone. "We are pleased to introduce to you our new rose blossoms!"

At that, a group of about twelve girls danced onto the stage in nothing but rose-pattern bikinis. It didn't take a genius to realize that they were the strippers. My attention immediately drew to a red-hair girl who seductively traced the bikini line around her breast as she licked her tongue.

I found myself undressing the girl in my head and admiring her naked body. I was disgusted with myself for thinking such a thought, but for some unknown reason, I didn't want to clear the vision out of my mind.

My eyes followed the girl as she made her way to a nearby poll and skillfully climbed onto it. She gyrated her waist slowly and seductively around the pole as she climbed higher and higher, before stopping her ascent. Her pussy then began to make love with the poll as she began to rub against it greedily, biting her lips as she did so. I imagined her swollen clit pushing against the cloth of the bikini, begging for freedom as she did so. Skillfully holding onto the poll with one hand now, the girl used her free hand to play with her now hard nipples through the cloth of her top. I witnessed her nipples becoming harder and harder as she circled her finger around the buds again and again, before squeezing them between her fingers. Removing her hand from her breast, she sucked on two of her fingers before slipping them into her top.

I felt my own nipples harden at just the sight of the woman's actions and pressed against my top as my pussy leaked and throbbed for attention. My breath stopped over and over and my pussy ached to be touch, but I refused to pull my eyes away from the girl. It was at that moment that I couldn't resist the temptation any longer and I found my hand making its way under my skirt, where it pulled around my panty and started to rub my swollen clit. My breath came out in shutters as relief flowed through my body. My hand vigorously moved in circles inside of my wet pussy under the table as I watched the girl on the stage slowly sliding down the poll as she stripped her top off.

"Let me help you with that," a voice said.

Pulling myself out of my pleasure zone, I saw Jayla sitting next to me. I felt my face begin to turn red when I realized she had been watching me. How long was she sitting there? Drying my wet fingers into my panty, I pulled my hand from under my skirt and innocently rested it in my lap.

"No, Harm," she scooped over to be closer to me. "I know you want it." She began to run her hand up my thigh and under my skirt. "Don't pretend." By this time, her hand had started to stroke my clit from outside the panty. "You are drenched."

"I know," my whisper came out as a shutter as pleasure of having someone do me started to flow through me. No matter how much I wanted to, I couldn't resist her.

"Come with me to the car," Jayla said before kissing my lips.

I found my tongue fighting a sexy battle with her tongue as we both fought to claim each other's honey. I sucked passionately on her tongue, before pulling back slightly to suck on her bottom lip, softly biting it, enjoying the sound of her moans against my lips.

"Come," my voice sounded hoarse as I pulled away from her and gave her my hand to help her up. It was then that I realised that the two full glasses of drink that she had gotten us were still standing on the table. It was too bad that we couldn't drink them, but we had other business to take care of.