She looked really good wearing a little black dress that hugged her body in all the right places. Her brownish-blonde hair was curled and styled to perfection. Seeing her in person after so long made me gawk and envy her body and beauty. The lesbian in me couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Finally managing to take my eyes away from her scary mouthwatering curves, I asked: "What are you doing here?" With a smile on my face as I hugged her.

"I wanted to surprise you, is that okay?" She started laughing.

"Well of course it is! But how did you know where I'd be?"

"Well, it's a good thing your man knows how to keep a secret. He told me." She replied with a devilish grin.

"Remind me to beat his ass later!"

We both laughed and made our way to the kitchen. We caught up as much as we could before the reception started. Denise wanted to stay and help out, so I had to pass her off as one of my workers. Even though my client gave me hell, the reception was a success. Once my co-workers and I cleaned up, Denise and I went to the nearest bar to hang out.

"So hows the married life?" I asked, taking a sip of my Paul Masson Peach.

Denise's smile quickly faded. She put down her drink and teared up. I wasn't expecting that at all. "Denise honey, whats going on?"

"I'm no longer Mrs. Richardson. I haven't been for months now."

"What! Why?" I was in complete shock after those words escaped her mouth.

"I found him cheating with one of his friends."

"Who was she?" I asked.

"It was a he..." She looked repulsed as the words came out of her mouth.

"Oh hell no! Are you fucking serious!?" I would never have thought in a million years Jason would be that way.

"As serious as a heart attack girl."

"That's some crazy ass shit."

Denise threw her drink back and slammed it on the bar. "Let's just drink till we collapse." She said. "I need fun, and I need a fresh start." She waved to the bartender then said she'd like four shots of tequila.

"I'll drink to that!" I laughed, picking up a shot.

After we made a toast to have fun, that's exactly what we did. Denise and I danced until our feet hurt, and kept throwing drinks back continuously. I was texting my King to keep him from worrying, but after a while the more I drank the more blurry my phone became.

------

Next thing I know Denise has me pinned against her hotel wall kissing me so passionately. One minute we're drinking and having a good time, the next minute I'm being violated in her hotel room. I don't even know how the hell we got here, let alone why she's all over me. But I couldn't bring myself to push her away. Her kisses were like a drug, and I had become addicted instantly. She laid her hands on my breasts and tapped into my soul. When she ran her lips across my neck, lust slowly took its toll. Within seconds my leg was on her shoulder. My moans filled the room, my legs began to shake from the pleasure she was bringing me.

I couldn't take it anymore. As if reading my mind, Denise stood up licking her lips clean, took my hand and guided me to the bed. As I looked at her, she looked like a completely different person. She was beyond sexy and turned me on so much, which surprised me. I had no idea why. Wanting this to pursue more, I let Denise take control. I sat on the bed as she undressed, I found myself in awe of her body. The way her breasts looked as if they were going to burst out her bra any second. Her curves made me want to trace them with my tongue. Just watching her every move had made me wet with wanting.

"Take your clothes off." Was all she said as she made herself comfortable on the bed.

I did what I was told. I unzipped my dress, stepped out of it and threw it across the room. Next, I unclasped my bra, letting my breasts bounce freely. Denise then licked her lips in liking. Lastly, I pulled down my thong, then made my way back to the bed.

"Now, it's your turn to pleasure me, Nikki."

I didn't hesitate, I was in between her legs instantly. Tracing her clit with my tongue, she let out a soft moan. "Mmmmm!"

That excited me more. I sucked on her pearl wanting to make her cum. When she tried to run I held her hips down, keeping her in place until her sweet juices gushed into my mouth. It was the taste of heaven its self. After Denise gained her composure she laid me down on the bed, got on top and lifted up my leg. She began grinding her pussy against mine. It was like nothing I've ever felt before, the pleasure it brought was so intense. I grabbed and pulled at my breasts as I felt myself cumming. Denise started to buckle with me as we both came together.

We both fell asleep in each other's arms. When my phone rang it scared us both to death. We both laughed until I looked at my phone to see who was calling. It was my King, I looked at her in fear. She told me to stay calm and take a deep breath. I managed to contain myself by the fifth ring. When I answered the phone my King was not happy, he was worried and angry that I didn't come home, let alone call. Denise helped cover for me, telling him that "she had me out all night drinking with her, and she wouldn't let me leave." That seemed to calm him down, but he was still angry that I had been irresponsible. After I hung up a wave of guilt instantly washed over me.

"What have I done?" I asked as I put my face in my hands.

"It's okay girl." She rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

I lifted my head and looked at her in complete confusion and guilt. "This was an accident, right? I mean I didn't realize what I was doing until after the fact."

"Not for me it wasn't" She was smiling, why was she smiling? I didn't find this funny at all.

"What is so funny Denise, I cheated on my man! With my best friend."

The fact she looked so calm was frustrating me to the core. "Did you enjoy it?"

"What?" I asked.

"Answer the question Nikki, did you enjoy it?" She was looking me dead in my eyes waiting for an answer.

"Yes..." I put my head down in shame.

Denise lifted up my head with her finger, looked me in my eyes, then kissed me. My mind was telling me, no, but my body said yes. I didn't want this, but at the same time, I did. In a way it felt right, it felt good. Being with a woman was different from being with a man. The connection and physical chemistry are automatic.

We made love three times before I washed up and returned home to my King. Needless to say, I ended up having an ongoing affair with my best friend.