The warm tones, accents and placement and then compared that to where my children were now, a cold room, sterile impersonal. Not that they had items that they treasured that could be placed around the room to begin with.

So as Logan continued to bring Adina down, I made a list of what I could do, would do to make what I wanted happen. First, I had to wonder exactly why we were, where we were. I knew that Rainy wanted to live on a beach but that wasn’t exactly where we were…

But I didn’t question that for too long instead focusing on my plan, seeing that they were all in one large room now, had grew up in one room together I was able to conclude that we couldn’t just separate them the minute they left that prison.

Having gotten a good look at the place were Logan brought us, I knew that there would be enough room for each child to have their own room, still with some space left over. Which led me think that if he knew that he was going to be bringing Rainy and her children to that home there must be a playroom of sorts, like the one they shared when they were children.

Mom was good at this stuff, but I couldn’t depend on her to help when I wasn’t even sure she would leave her pack to join Logans. I’d work it out though, first by purchasing two cribs, and nine beds maybe place them on either side, creating the play area in the middle or something. Rainy loved to play as a child… but I doubt my children really knew what the word play meant.

Instantly my mind went to when Nancy corrected me, their abusers did role play with – I stopped thinking going back to planning the room. I had kept all of Rainy’s toys, maybe I could bring them there… but I wasn’t sure what that would do to Rainy, would that hurt her? Maybe I should start with new toys I thought. Yeah new ones.

Then again the five older ones weren’t even in the position to be walking much less playing… I’d get them toys that they could play with in their beds.

Sadly I didn’t know what kind of toys those were though, all I ever played with my little sister when I was little was hide and go seek, took her fishing, racing, tumbling outside… the kids couldn’t do any of that yet, they couldn’t even be brought outside in the sun yet.

Oh light canceling curtains, if the play room had windows, I wouldn’t forget the curtains. I mentally added curtains to the list.Or maybe board up the windows all together, better not to risk it.

The kids couldn’t read so I couldn’t buy them anything they’d have to read. How did they learn to speak? Not that I had heard them speaking much but they knew some words, I wonder what more they knew…

Oh! Puzzles and coloring, those are things they could do in bed I thought excitedly as I was compiling a list of the personnel I would need to make all this work. Someone qualified to care for them, but also a physical therapist for Kayla, dietician for them all, may be a cook too, therapist… have all of them live in with us so we’d always have them handy. All women. No men.

‘Henry brought him to meet me, you see Elders, I was just bringing two mates together, as the Beta’s wife and mate I felt that because of who Rainella’s mate was-’ that snapped me out of the deep concentration, I spun around growling, glaring daggers at Adina, Rainy is my mate.