~update~

Hello again, you beautiful and wonderful Ling Ling wannabes.

I uploaded the previous part, and then got some good night's sleep. And when I woke up, a song was playing in my head. Then the writer in me suddenly slapped me from the inside and said, "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO? WRITE A BREDDY FIC BASED ON THIS SONG!!"

Yes, in capital letters because my writer brain is aggressive and demanding.

So, in a bittersweet farewell, this book is officially complete and will no longer have any updates. It has served its purpose and I am beyond happy with what I've written. [BTW, I am so sorry I couldn't write a wedding one shot, I just don't have the proper writing experience for that.]

On that note, I am beyond excited to announce that I will be working on another separate Breddy book~!! Again, I cannot promise it will be any good, but my heart is already swelling from the ideas that are flooding in my head.

I will share the song with you guys, so that maybe you can hype yourselves up while you wait for me to publish the first chapter.

Fair warning, when I write full stories, it takes some time. This book was written very quickly because they're one shots and they didn't need to be cohesive with one another. My writing process when it comes to actual stories is much much different.

Also, it's going to be my first real attempt at writing a fanfic, so I do apologize if it's not as good as the many other beautiful Breddy fics on here.

I love you all.

Keep watching TwoSetViolin, and make Ling Ling proud.

Don't forget to GO PRACTICE~ ^-^

P.S. That pic on top is Brett blessing us shippers <3