"When I got your eyes right." I smiled. "You have a way with how your eyes move when you smile. It makes my heart race and I cant help but look to your adorable dimples." He scoffed at my words and started to walk over to me. "But when you smile, I don't look at your dimples first, I look in your eyes." I continued. He made it to me and trapped me between his arms gripping the back of my chair. "Right here..." I touched the corner of his eye softly so I wouldn't accidently poke him. "...there is a higher lift in this corner when you smile, or laugh, than there is on the other side. I had to get it right and when I did, I knew I was done." 

"I didn't know that my eye did that when i smiled." 

"I think it only happens sometimes. You have a perfect smile..." as I spoke I traced his lips looking at them, memorizing them. "...but when you smirk, its always on this side, and it makes your eye lift juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust a little." 

I dropped my hand and looked into his eyes. They were so dark brown, his pupil almost disappeared. He leaned forward and his lips grazed my ear as he whispered to me. "I love you, you crazy, artsy, beautiful girl." Then placed a long gentle kiss right under my ear, giving me chills. 

His hands moved to my shoulders and down my arms. When he took hold of my hand he was smirking, his eye lifting just slightly, and he pulled me from my seat. "Where are we going?" I asked as he lead me out of the room. 

"I'm hungry." he said lowly. 

"Oh...okay well we have stuff to make –OH!" He picked me up and sat me down on my kitchen counter, pulling my knees apart and settling between them His hand moved up my thighs into my shorts, his fingers caressig my skin. 

"I don't want that." he said, moving his hands from my thighs to around my back. He lifted my shirt and lightly tickled my sides making my body shiver aggressively. 

"What do you want then?" 

"Something much, much sweeter." he placed a gentle kiss on the top of my thigh. Next thing I knew I was bare assed on our kitchen counter with Namjoon's face between my thighs. 

If Jin knew, he would kill me. 

||

"I don't want this weekend to be over." I mumbled into his neck, and clinging to him tightly. 

"We can make it last one more day." 

"I have a meeting though." I replied whining. "Ugh...I wish I thought to push it back to Tuesday." 

He laughed and his fingertips danced around on my back. "Well how long do your meetings last normally?" 

"Usually an hour." 

"Well after that hour we will go to the beach." he said kissing my forehead. "It has been too long since I've seen you in a bathing suit." 

"I am literally lying next to you naked, and we just got done having sex...twice." 

"Mmmmm I remember." He groaned turning and pushing me into the mattress. 

He started kissing on my chest, making me laugh in disbelief. "You are insatiable." I teased. "I'm not going to be able to talk to my meeting at this rate." 

"Are you sore?" 

"No." 

"Then you'll be fine." 

He dipped his head and took one of my nipples into his mouth. They were swollen from his earlier teasing so they were more sensitive than normal. "Mmmmmmmm."I moaned, grinding up into him. "Namjoon..." 

"I love how sensitive you are." He swiped his tongue against my nipple and slowly the tip of his tongue teased the small bud. 

"You just like to tease me." 

"Never." He whispered, then taking a mouthful an sucking harshly. 

"Ah!" I let out and my back arched in a roll. 

I felt him get hard and I took hold of him stimulating his tip squeezing hard. I heard him whimper and when I let go he growled. He knocked my legs open and pushed himself into me for the 3rd time in an hour. 

He never disappointed. 

||

"How was your weekend getaway?" 

"My ass hurts." 

"That's too much information." 

"You asked. " 

I laughed. "Is that a lot of Tae topping?" I asked. 

He nodded. "He likes both, but lately he has had this thing in his head to claim me...and told him 'baby, you claimed me already' and then he goes 'not good enough.'" he used mocking vocals to imitate their conversation, making me laugh. "I swear Noona, we had to have gone through an entire bottle of lube. And it was only four days." 

I laughed again. "Well just pay him back. One night hold him down and remind him that he is yours as well." I winked. 

"Oh I plan on it." he said. "How was your weekend?" 

"It was amazing." I sighed pulling up my blanket to covers most of my face. "He is just...everything." 

"You're not upset with me?" 

"Well...I wish you would have stopped him. I feel bad that he paid all that money..." 

"I'm not sorry." He said making me look over at him. What did he say? "I'm not." He repeated. "Had he wanted to do it to flaunt his money, or buy you, then obviously I wouldn't have let him and we would have had a whole different conversation. But when he approached me about it, he said that he wanted to lift that burden and memory form your life and...honestly I wanted it gone too. I know you and Namjoon have been together, and you're not heartbroken anymore, but its still a constant reminder of what happened. Now you can move on." 

"You sound like Namjoon." 

He laughed. "Well, he's a smart guy. I'm glad you have him." 

"Me too." I grinned. "I love him Jin." 

He stared at me for a moment and then smiled. "I know. And Namjoon loves you." 

"How do you know?" I asked, throwing the blanket down on my lap. 

"I just do." 

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. "What about you and Taehyung...things seem to be going well?" 

He nodded. "I love him too." he said. "I just..I just need to tell him." 

"Are you scared?" 

He nodded. "I've never said that to anyone before, and Tae has. I just hope what I feel is what he feels." 

'Just tell him. I told Namjoon I loved him before he said it to me." 

"He said it back?" he asked. 

I nodded. "I'm not afraid of this Jin. I have no reservations about him." 

"Good." 

The rest of the day Jin and I spent some sibling time together. He told me about his recent Dates with our Taetae, and a few texts he got from the guys. Apparently Hoseok started seeing someone recently, and Yoongi and Jimin asked Jungkook to move in with them. He agreed, and the first thing Yoongi did was buy a new California King size bed. He bought new sheets and several new pillows so the trio could sleep comfortably with one another. 

I found myself daydreaming about Namjoon as Jin told me his stories. I could see visions of his smile, I could hear his laugh, and I could feel his touch, all without him being here. 

Happiness really does exist.