Meeting Dusttale Sans

Catty knocked on the door. A few seconds later, a skeleton opened the door, wearing a faded hoodie, and had red eyes, with his right eye having a blue ring around his pupils. I looked at him, and he looked at Catty, and then me, then back to Catty.

¨What do you want? The prank doesn't start yet.¨ He asked.

¨Just need to borrow some things. Can we come in?¨

He sighed. He didn't really seem like the happy type. Maybe he was just tired or something. But he looked kinda creepy. I didn't want to judge him, but there was something off about him.

¨I suppose.¨

He got out of the way, letting us come in. Catty walked inside, as I walked behind her, then stopped. I looked around. The aura of this placed made it seem that something wasn't right. I felt a hand around me, and I jumped. Catty had walked into a room on the right from upstairs.

¨Huh?!¨ I jumped, looking behind me.

He chuckled.

¨Well? Sit down. Make yourself comfortable.¨

¨A-Alright...¨ I said, walking towards the couch. He was walking with me, still having his arm around me. I sat down, and he sat down by me.

¨S-So, what is your name?¨

¨I'm Dusttale Sans. But call me Dust.¨

¨Alright...I'm Underswap Sans. You can call me Blue.¨

I looked at him, as he also looked at me. He seemed really creepy. I was bothered, but didn't want to be rude. He still had his arm over my shoulder.

¨Heh. You remind me of my brother.¨

¨O-Oh...? Where is he?¨

¨He's dead.¨

¨O-Oh....Sorry about that...¨

Catty had came back out of the room, with some needles, and dust, along with some chicken bones. I wondered what the needles and dust, and the chicken bones were for. I just sighed, and tried to relax.

¨I'll need two of your bones, Dust.¨

Dust lifted his other hand up, with his hand glowing purple, and two purple bones were thrown to the ground. The bones looked like something you'd use for a special attack.

¨Alright. Might as well start the prank already. I'll be right back.¨

Catty said, as she walked out the door. I was alone. With Dust. Who seemed really creepy. But I still had told myself that I shouldn't be rude or judge.

¨Can I see one of your bones?¨ Dust asked.

¨Huh?¨

¨From your special attack.¨

¨O-Oh, of course.¨ I said, as I spawned one of my blue bones. He didn't really seem that bad, the more I was around him. He grabbed it, looking at it.

¨It's pretty small, but isn't bad. How about we trade one of our special attack bones, with our names on it?¨

¨Alright! Sure.¨ I said, kind of excited. It be a cool gift from a new friend. Dust had grabbed a black marker, spawning another one of his special attack bones.I spawned one of mine as well, and waited. He handed me his purple special attack bone, that had his name on both sides of it. DUST. I grabbed the marker, and I wrote my name. BLUE. Now I had one of his, and he had one of mine. I thought that was pretty cool.

¨So, you wanna be friends?¨ I asked.

¨Sure. We might as well be, since your staying the night.¨