Secret Closet

I woke up, getting out of bed. I had gotten dressed, wearing the cute fox shirt, along with some black shorts. I opened the door, and walked downstairs, seeing Papyrus in the kitchen, making what I assumed to be breakfast. He didn't seem to notice that I was there, so I walked up behind him.

¨Heya Paps, what are you making?¨

¨Jelly biscuits.¨

¨Ooh!¨ I said, excited. My eyes sparkled, as I loved how Papy thought of something creative. He rarely becomes as creative as me. He put some on a plate and handed them to me, as I started munching on them, and Papyrus was eating one as well.

¨There's also orange juice in the fridge, if you want some.¨

¨Ok, thanks!¨ I said, as I went into the fridge, finding some orange juice in a plastic container. I grabbed it, and looked into the cabinets, finding a glass, and pouring some of the orange juice into the glass. I drank the orange juice, and noticed that Papyrus was sitting down, so I walked back over and sat down by him.

¨Good morning, Papyrus!¨ I said, smiling cheerfully.

¨Heh, morning lil' brother.¨

I smiled, and I looked at the time. 12:30. Oh! I had almost forgot about the prank that me and Catty were about to pull on Papyrus. I wonder what it was. But I still had about three hours.

¨Hey Blue?¨ Papyrus asked.

¨Hm?¨ I replied, wondering what he wanted to ask.

¨I noticed that you were talking with Catty yesterday. What was she talking about?¨

How did he know about that? I didn't see him anywhere. He was really sneaky when it came to these sorts of things.

¨Oh....Why do you ask?¨

Papyrus put a hand on my shoulder, looking at me. I had grown worried. Was I in trouble? I couldn't remember anything that I could've did wrong.

¨Catty seemed like she was being secretive about something. She isn't like that, Blue. What was she telling you?¨

¨O-Oh...she....she was....¨

It felt wrong to lie to him. I didn't want to tell him about the necklace. He could take it away. I couldn't lie to him. He was practically looking at me, and he seemed serious.

¨Tell the truth, Blue.¨

I started shaking a little bit, and I knew that Papyrus had noticed that I was shaking. Tell the truth, Blue. Telling the truth....Catty! She said something about how Papyrus went to different AU's. I could tell the truth. Just not about the necklace.

¨She....she told me that you went to other worlds and stuff...It was a rumor she told me about. Do you go to other worlds?¨

Papyrus looked shocked. He looked at me. He had his left eye glowing orange. Then it disappeared, and had a calm expression.

¨Of course not. There is no such thing as going to other worlds. Those are just in comic books.¨

¨R-Right. Sorry.¨

¨That's fine.¨

I felt kinda weirded out by all of this. I sighed. There wasn't much that I thought I could do. Maybe I could go to another world, but I had to be somewhere he couldn't see me. I could go to Catty's house.

¨Hey Papyrus, I'm gonna go to Catty's house. I'll be right back.¨

¨Alright. Be careful.¨

¨I will.¨