I: Fimiliar Faces

Naples, Italy                                     6:22 pm
Uliveto   

There was a new restaurant that had just opened, embracing the beautiful culture of Naples. Life was pretty unexciting for a specific mob boss roaming the streets. Hearing the news, Giorno wanted to scope the place out himself, get an introduction for what exactly he might be dealing with. Due to his interesting career choice, one can never be too careful. One day it's a restaurant, the next it's an underground nightclub called cantina band.

It was a bore threatening people all the time. In Giornos mind this was a new thing for him. A place he didn't have to be Don Giovanna. Walking into the overly decorated restaurant, Giorno took a mental note of a specific portrait. It was beautifully done and extremely well detailed. "Ah Mr. Giovanna!" Giornos eyes never left the portrait, "Bellissima painting". With so much work on his plate, he was never able to truly relax, not even to just appreciate the art around him. "Ah yeah" the waiter was embarrassed with humility, "Arrived from Japan, famous artist Rohan Kishibe."

Cutting from his trance, Giorno was guided to his table. He did have to pay a little extra to sit in the reserved area but then again he was considered a "special guest". There was a beautiful arch that opened to the VIP area, the walls were covered by fountains. As the blond approached, he quickly recognized the bizarre color palette of people,"Giorno you know you didn't have to do this, we have the other restaurant which we don't even have to pay for" Fugo said. "Yes that's the point", Giorno knew he was projecting the mediocre feelings he kept suppressing, "We don't have to pay anything with my new rank I can afford anything I want!". Everyone at the table believed Giorno wasn't aware how strangely passionate he was. They hated seeing their friend overwhelmed, especially when their efforts in helping him were always futile.

"Don't you ever shut up? How about you scream it louder for the other people to hear" Abbachio was agitated. He had learned to open himself up to the possibility of being acquaintances with Giorno. His loyalty was strong as he's followed Bruno for over a decade, but as for the shorter male in front of him, not so much.

Silence filled the table once again, Giorno thought of the fun he was supposed to be having, talking and laughing with his fellow gang members. What he envisioned was brushed away when the food came. He lifted his hand that had been residing under his chin to look at the gentleman passing out the food. As this was happening, In the huge window that stood behind the waiter, he saw a guy. A man in his late twenties he would assume messing with a girl. Before he was about to turn to his dish, the male made a movement which the girl retaliated to. Giorno would have thought nothing of it but based off looks, this woman seemed like a girl who wouldn't affiliate with this looking male. Trish who was sitting next to him had her attention caught by this interaction as well,  "you gonna do something about it?" she said almost challenging. A smile left Giornos face, this was the most pleasant moment to happen since his arrival, "Mhm they won't miss me, it will only take a moment" he was already standing pushing in his chair, "Don't let my food get cold" he responded with a wink. Trish rolled her eyes, unresponsive to the flattery"Hey don't think like that" she too joined smiling with the blond, "Now go do what you do best".

With those words Giorno excused himself from the table. Basic dinner conversation was being made, until a certain raven haired boy spaced out and noticed a scene happening outside the window. For some reason to him that guy really looked like Giorno. After a push and a hard shove, GER was brought out. IT IS GIORNO, "uh Bruno" Narancia pointed straight.

Gaining everyone's attention, and somehow even Abbachios, they all collectively saw their boss having an...altercation. Narancia's eyes glowed with admiration, "Hey by any chance do you think they have popcorn?".