XI - Heaven.

The numbers of the clock switched to 6:30. The alarm clock rang. Izuku got out of bed, stretching his arms. Shouto was right beside him, still sleeping. He looked over, freaking out why he is in his bed. But realized, they hung out until midnight in his room.

Izuku lightly tapped Shouto and Shouto groaned.
"It's time to go to school," Izuku said, getting up from the bed.
"Forget school, just give me a couple more minutes," Shouto grasped onto his pillow.
"Ok!" Izuku went to the bathroom and got ready. After a few minutes, Shouto rolled out of bed. He didn't feel like walking to his room, so he decided get ready here. He walked into the bathroom. Izuku was only in a towel and about to take a shower.
"Do you have an extra toothbrush?" Shouto asked. Izuku nodded slowly and pointed to where he could get some.
Shouto brushed his teeth while Izuku took a shower. After Izuku was done, he reached out of the shower for his towel. It wasn't there. Shouto took it without Izuku's permission. Izuku crept out of the bathroom, soaking in water. He still didn't spot his towel anywhere until Todoroki walked back into his room with it.
"Um hi.. Todoroki.. What were you doing with my towel?" Izuku asked.
"Oh, I was just going to the bathroom and my room since you were using this one. Here's your towel," Todoroki threw it to him. "Sorry for taking it."
"Oh! It's fine," Izuku said blushing while putting on the towel.
"Wanna walk to class with me?" Todoroki asked.
"Yeah, sure!" Izuku smiled and got ready for the school day. After Izuku was done, both of the boys walked to class after grabbing a snack. They had a kiss or two on the way there.

Side note: Kirishima tried to kiss Bakugo after seeing them kissed and he almost got blasted to another planet.