"Ah, Fudge," said Father, holding out his hand as he reached the Minister of Magic. "How are you? I don't think you've met my wife, Narcissa? Or our children, Draco and Arabella?"

"How do you do, how do you do?" said Fudge, smiling and bowing to Mother. "And allow me to introduce you to Mr. Oblansk - Obalonsk - Mr. - well, he's the Bulgarian Minister of Magic, and he can't understand a word I'm saying anyway, so never mind. And let's see who else - you know Arthur Weasley, I daresay?"

Father's cold eyes swept over Mr. Weasley, and then up and down the row.

"Good lord, Arthur," he said softly. "What did you have to sell to get seats in the Top Box? Surely your house wouldn't have fetched this much?"

Fudge, who wasn't listening, said, "Lucius has just given a very generous contribution to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries, Arthur. He's here as my guest"

After that stare off I just looked at Harry who looked half at me and half glaring at Father for what he said to the Weasleys.

By the time we all sat down there was still tension in the air between the two families.

"Ladies and gentlemen. . . welcome! Welcome to the final of the four hundred and twenty-second Quidditch World Cup!"

The spectators screamed and clapped. Thousands of flags waved, adding their discordant national anthems to the racket. The huge blackboard opposite them was wiped clear of its last message (Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans - A Risk With Every Mouthful!) and now showed BULGARIA: 0, IRELAND: 0.

Then all the team mascots came up but I ignored them knowing them to be the veelas who annoyed me and the leprechauns which I would rather die than see.

Then all the Irish and Bulgarian team
Members came out and my eyes followed Viktor Krum. He was a good looking guy and I could see Harry in the corner of my eye glaring at him.

I turned my head to Harry but not enough to make it noticeable and gave him a reassuring smile.

He gave one in return and turned back to the field.

skip the game

The game was finally over with a score of 160-170 with Ireland winning by 10 points even though Krum got the snitch.

"Vell, ve fought bravely," said a gloomy voice behind me. I looked around; it was the Bulgarian Minister of Magic.

"You can speak English!" said Fudge, sounding outraged. "And you've been letting me mime everything all day!"

"Veil, it vos very funny," said the Bulgarian minister, shrugging.

After that encounter that made me stifle a laugh I turned to Harry who was looking back at me.

He smirked and motioned for me to get out of the box office to our meeting spot before getting up and walking away.

I turned to my father who was sitting talking to Mother.

"Father?" I asked.

He turned with a raised eyebrow.

"May I be excused" I mumbled keeping eye contact.

He kept I contact for a moment before pulling me close to whisper.

"Don't make a fool out of yourself"

Before letting me go.

I nodded before saying goodbye to everyone in the top box with a smile before walking away.

After I knew I was out of fathers sight I speed walk to the spot.

I walked down the hallway of the lower part of the stadium before being pulled into the supply closet.

I smiled as I saw my kidnapper

"Hello beautiful" Harry mumbled.

"Hey handsome" I mumbled back before pulling him in for a kiss.

Harry grabbed my hair pulling me closer as I grabbed onto the bottom of his shirt.

"Jump"he mumbled between breaths before kissing me again.

I jumped his hands going under my butt holding me up against the door.

"God I missed you" Harry grumbled pushing up against me between kisses.

I giggled before pulling away finally

"I missed you too" I mumbled looking at his green eyes tugging on his hair for one more kiss.

I got down my legs untangling from his waist as Harry held me close.

"Your Father is git" Harry looked down at me.

I sighed

"I know"

I went to go say something but was interrupted but yelling and screaming and not the celebratory kind that the Irish usually would have done.

Harry and I looked at each other before dashing out the door and running towards the screaming.

I stopped looking around

"Death Eaters" I mumbled.

(I didn't follow the exact story line and changed a few parts but I hope you still enjoyed it. Also many of the words I use are the exact words from the book so I give that credit to j.k Rowling)