Chapter 22: Time to be Heroes!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Well. Thanks." I beamed.

Beth went first and got three points. Justin went and got two points. It doesn't even look like they put any effort into their costumes.

Harold on the other hand had a great costume and a power that came along with it... which was farting. Werid, but very effective. His costume got him 7 points.

Duncan was personally the worst if them all. No costume at all. Just a thrid eye attach to his costume. Which only got him two points.

/Aaron:"You know what seriously bothers me? That Courtney, a hard working girl falls for a lazy slimeball like Duncan... That wasn't out of jealously." I clarified.\

"Courtney you're up. Knock em dead! Show them what your made of!" I smiled.

"I will." She said.

She walked out confidently. Our powers were similar. I put in my earplugs so I wouldn't have to hear the sound she was making.

Chris said her power was effective and got her 8 points. I was ready to go. Courtney came back stage.

"Good luck Aaron." She told me.

I went on next.

"And who are you?" Chris asked.

"I'm Skull Jammer." I told him.

"And your super power?" Chris raised an eyebrow.

(AN:

that's his power. Please proceed with caution and probably a low volume.)

I put in my ear plugs so I wouldn't be effected.

I took out my out my phone, and took out the file I downloaded earlier and played it at highest volume.

I couldn't hear what Chris was saying, but he was covering his ears and yelling something.

I stopped the audio.

"With that, my costume, my sophisticated mind and my black belt in karate. I will be able to protect those in need." I grinned.

"Okay. All of those are pretty effective. 9 points." Chris told me.

I walked back stage.

"Nice work Aaron." Courtney said smiling at me.

"T-thanks. It was pretty easy." I blushed.

Chris continued down the list. Leshawna had a costume and hers was better than most
Lastly was Lindsay who was literally a blonde Wonder Woman.

"I'm Wonder Woman!"Lindsay annouced.

"Wonder Woman already exists. And she doesn't even look like that." Courtney called out.

"Yeah. She should be out by default."I added.

"Not so fast. I'm liking the costume. What's your superpower?" Chris asked.

"Duh. I wonder a lot. And I have an invisible jet right here. Or did I leave it over there?" Lindsay pondered not fully sure herself.

"I'm pretty sure you don't even have one." I rolled my eyes

"You win! I loved Wonder Woman as a kid. 10 points!" Chris said.

"What! What about ORIGINALITY?!" Courtney asked.