Chapter 22: Time to be Heroes!

Beginne am Anfang

Beth, Duncan, Lindsay, and Justin complained.

"Why are you all in your pjs. Get dressed and meet me back on set in superhero speed. Which means you should already be back here." Chris laughed." And make sure to wear something that goes with brightly hued spandex!"

+

"Maybe you can use that stench as your superpower. Gorgonzola girl." Courtney said to Lindsay.

"I wouldn't talk aged cheddar chick." Leshawna argued.

"You shouldn't be talking, either. You're power is probably talking horribly about people when their backs are turned. That power won't be so helpful during todays challenge." I crossed my arms.

Leshawna glared and kept walking ahead. Courtney stopped and crossed her arms.

"Come on Court. Besides. You only have to put up with her for one more day." I told her.

"Yeah. I suppose I don't need to get my lawyer involved in this one."

+

We got dressed in our normal attire and met back up with Chris.

"For the first challnge you will create your own superhero identity." Chris told us.

"Alright!" Harold exclaimed.

"You'll make your own superhero costumes using nothing but your fertile imagination. And TONS of spandex. And some other junk. You'll be judged on originality and style of costume, how rocking your superpower is and how cool your superhero name is. Top score wins an advantage in the next round. Chef will of course play the super villian. Which, let's face it won't be much of a stretch." Chris told us.

Chef, a long with his cat side kick came out in their costumes.

"Meet 'Pythonicus' and his sidekick Kitty Dander boy. They will sabotage you in every turn. Any questions?" Chris asked.

We all raised our hands.

"No. Perfect. And, action!" Chris said.

I took all the red material I could find and came up with an idea.

*cue the montage of Pythonicus and Kitty Dander boy sabotaging all of us*

After a lot of hard work, I had my costume complete.

(AN: Yeah

(AN: Yeah. I think my favorite thing is the mask. Onwards and forward.)

I put on my costume. It fitted perfectly. Me and the rest were back stage.

"How do I look?" Courtney asked.

"You look. Amazing." I said in amazement.

"Thanks. I like your costume. Matches your hair perfectly." She ruffled my hair.

"Thanks."

Courtney leaned foward and helped adjust my mask.

"There. It was tilting a little to the side." Courtney told me.