"I don't want you to have any more reminders of what happened." I said looking her dead in the eye. "I want you to only see me, to only think of me, and you having that kind of monthly reminder of someone who didn't deserve you..." I shook my head letting out a sigh. "I couldn't let you do it anymore. You need to be happy. I need you to be happy." I said to her. 

I watched as more tears fell down her face and she swallowed hard. "I don't love you because of your money Namjoon...being with you makes me happy, you didn't have to do this." 

I stared at her wide eyed not sure if I heard her correctly. I opened my mouth and shut it again, trying to keep focus for at least this moment. "I never thought you were, or would ever, use me because of my money." I said taking a deep breath trying to calm my heart. "I just wanted this to be behind you. Behind us."

She scooted her knees forward and wrapped her arms around me, and I pulled her to my lap. She had one knee on each side of my thighs, sitting on my lap, and her body trembled through her tears. I could feel all the strength in her body tense as he held onto me so tightly. "Thank you." She cried. "Oh my god...Namjoon thank you. I...I don't know what else to say to you." She let out a few more sobs her hand moving to hold the back of my head. 

My heart beat so fast I knew she could feel it, and part of me thought I was going to have a heart attack. She said it. She said 'love,' I know she did. I held her tightly to me and took a deep breath. 

"You can say it again." I said as softly as I could. 

"Thank you." she said. "I just can't believe you did this for me." 

I suddenly felt sick, thinking maybe she didn't realize she said it. I was going to ignore it not wanting to make the situation worse but then she moved to face me. She must have dropped the receipt because she cupped my face in her hands and placed a wet kiss on my lips. She moved them over mine in the most heart warming and delicate way. When our lips parted, she leaned back so she could look at me and he ran her fingers through my hair. 

I knew there was more she was going to say so I waited for her to regulate her breathing so she had the energy to speak. 

"I love you." She whispered out. I felt my entire bode ignite on fire as I listened to every word she spoke. "I love you so much, and I have loved you for a long time Kim Namjoon. I was so afraid to say it out loud because I didn't want to scare you away, but I should have told you the moment I knew it. And I will tell you, and show you every day how much I love you in any and every way I can. You are a good man..." she hiccuped and took a deep breath. "...you are such a good man; you have a good heart. You are kind and thoughtful, and you treat me so well. Your father would be damn proud of the man you are today, and I know he is looking over you and he can see what kind of son he raised. Namjoon....I...I don't know how I can ever repay you for-"

I leaned forward stopping her words with a kiss. Just by her words I feel even deeper in love with her. I took her face in my hands and wiped away all the tears that were making their way down her cheeks. "All I want is you." I said to her as I kept her face in my hands. "I don't want any repayment; I don't want anything in return but you. Only you." 

"I'm yours." She replied. 

I pulled her in for another kiss, and it was deep, and passionate and full of love. I had never known her to be so strong. I could feel the muscles all over her body tighten; her desperate grip on me holding firm. Her thighs contracted around mine, and her arms locked me in place. I took her by the back of her thighs and pulled her up and sat her on my lap as I sat on the couch. She was no longer crying and she intensified he kiss tilting her head. 

She grinded down into me and I could feel my arousal stirring. It wasn't fair how easily she turned me on...it was if she had a power over me.

I loved it. 

And I loved her. 

We both breathed heavily through our noses, before she pulled her lips away from mine kissing down my jawline. Her lips were soft, and her tongue swiped against my skin as she made her way down my neck. I was only getting harder as she kissed me and I grunted as she grinded into me again. 

"Make love to me Namjoon." She whispered in my ear. I felt the chills flush through my body and my mind was spinning. "Please?" she continued. "I need you." 

I took her by the roots of her hair and pulled her so that she was facing me. She wasn't crying anymore, instead she was panting heavily, lips swollen and eyes shining with love. 

I nodded to her, and pulled her into my lips again. 

I would never say 'no' to making love to her. 

Never.