CHAPTER 6: PETERS' LOVE LIFE

After Wanda heard Peters' plan on going on a bar, Wanda became furious.

"Peter, whatever you're planning I hope you'll regret it. But I'll let you go to a bar with Beck since I give people privacy." said Wanda.
"Thank you Wanda. But I am sure that I won't regret what I will talk about Beck." said Wanda.

Wanda hysterically laughed at Peter.
"Peter, lets go?" asked Beck.
"Yes lets go." said Peter
Peter and Beck go to a bar near the Shawarma District where they talked about Peters love life.

"Hey um Beck, I really like this girl named MJ and all my plans with her are ruined because of Fury and my responsibilities as a hero. Look, I just wanna ask her out for prom and kiss her and I want her to be my future. Beck I want to forget my responsibility as a hero.....I hope Wanda understands why I'm doing this. I'm just a teen, and I'm pretty sure she'd understand." said Peter.
"I understand what you're saying Peter, but who are you gonna give your responsibilities to?" asked Beck.
"Wanda. She's capable and has potential to be the next Iron Man or Iron Women without the help of me. She's strong, intelligent, and she can read other people's minds. What else could go wrong if I'd give my responsibilities to her??" said Peter.
Peter removed his web shooters and gave it to Beck.
"Why are you giving this to me." asked Beck.
"Please give it to Wanda. Because if I would give it to her myself, she'd contradict me again on why I'm giving up on my responsibilities." said Peter.
"Okay Peter, but are you sure you want to do this?" asked Beck.
"Yes I'm sure. You're good at understanding unlike Wanda....Please give it to her when you'll meet her again." said Peter.

Beck nodded his head, and Peter left the bar. Peter needed somewhere to sleep so he called Ned.
"Hey man, can you go pick me up here at Chubs Bar?" asked Peter.
"Why are you at a bar?? You're just 16." said Ned.
"Long story, please come here fast." said Peter.
"Okay okay I'm coming." said Ned.
Ned arrived at the bar and picked up Peter.
"Umm Peter I hope you don't get sad or depressed about what I'm gonna say but...... MJ and Brad are together..." said Ned.
"WHAT??? Why didn't you stop them Ned?!" said Peter.
"Peter, i can't stop someone from loving each other. In fact, Brad asked MJ in a more fancier way than you did. Brad took her to a Star Wars themed Airbnb and that's where he proposed. Since MJ really loves Star Wars and Brad was close to MJ, MJ said yes and they hugged. And that's not all, Brad installed fireworks and artificial Northern lights. MJ was emotional and told Brad that she loves him and she would never want to lose him." said Ned.
Peter sobbed. He was speechless and didn't know what he felt. He was intensely crying and wanted to kill Brad.

When they arrived at Neds house, Betty was there.
"Peter, why are you crying? Here have some tissue." said Betty.
"Thanks. Wait aren't you and Ned together?" asked Peter.
"Ohh we broke up." said Ned
"Yeah, but we remain as best friends right now. We play our favorite videogames together." said Betty.
"Anyways what happened Peter? If you need a talk I'm always here." said Betty.
"Thanks Betty. It was just a long story...Um do you have a...prom date?" asked Peter.
"Not yet. I want to ask this guy I really like but I'm afraid he's gonna reject me..." said Betty.
"I'm sure he won't reject you because you're pretty." said Peter.
"Oh...haha thanks..." said Betty in a blushing way.
Ned knows that Betty has a crush on Peter ever since they broke up but that's not the reason why they broke up. Not a lot of people knows that Betty has a crush on Peter, but she's scared that he might not feel the same way for her.
"Oh..haha let me just leave the two of you here." said Ned in a joking way.
"NO! Stay here haha." said Betty in a awkward way.
"Betty...do you wanna have a talk with me..?" asked Peter.
"Huh? Sure. As I said I'm always free to talk to if you're feeling down or something.." said Betty.

Meanwhile, Quentin was on his way give the web shooters to Wanda.
"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Peter?" asked Wanda.
"Peter wanted to give you this...his web shooters." said Quentin.
"This teenager is getting on my nerves. He's making me boil for his stupid decisions." said Wanda.
Wanda grabs her phone and calls Nick Fury.
"Fury. I have a plan." said Wanda.