Chapter 14 - I Miss You

Raina's pov.

  A month later. I was with Rhea.... Autumn stayed with Jack... "I miss Hayes." I said looking a photo of us two on my instagram.  "I know you do, I know how you feel I miss Taylor too." Rhea said looking up from her phone. Then there was a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said putting my phone down. We looked up to see Taylor. "Hi Raina, hey babe." He kissed Rhea's cheek. "Taylor?! What are you doing here?!" "Well I have a question for you." He said kind of loud and Autumn and Jack walked into the room with a banner with HOMECOMING? on it. I looked over to them. "Yes!!" She hugged him so tight. 

   Later that night, we were all in the living room watching a movie, The Notebook. I felt left out cause Autumn and Jack were making out on one side of me and Taylor and Rhea were making out on the other side. I really wish Hayes was here. I got up and went upstairs to my room and grabbed my shoes, phone and jacket. I went downstairs and I went outside and called Taylors sister, Faith. 

 F: "Hello?" 

R: "Hey you busy right now?" 

F: "No not really, why?" 

R: "Mind picking me up?" 

F: "What why?" 

R: "Well Autumn&Jack and Rhea&Taylor.." 

F: "Oh I get it now, what Hayes isnt there.." 

R: "No." 

F: "Alright I'll be there  as soon as I can." 

Jack's pov

      After the movie ended we noticed something was wrong. Raina wasnt next to us like she was at the beginning of the moive. "Where is she?" Taylor asked. "Bathroom?" Rhea asked shurgging. "No the bathroom door is open." I said. "Her room?" Autumn asked.  "I'll go check." Rhea said getting up. 5 minutes later she came down. "Where is she?" Autumn asked. "Not in her room." "Then where is she?" "How am I suppossed to know?" Autumn grabbed my phone from the couch... guessing hers died and she called someone. 

A: "Raina where are you?" 

R: "Faiths why?" 

A: "Next time tell us we thought something happened, whyd you leave?" 

R: "Well I kinda didnt wanna sit there the whole time yall were making out.." 

A: "Alright then, Hey tommorrow lets go dress shopping?" 

R: "Why?" 

A: "For homecoming." 

R: "You and Rhea can go. I aint going." 

A: "Why not?" 

R: "Bacause I dont have a date." 

A: "Hayes?" 

R: "He hasnt asked me." 

A: "Alright just go with Jack, Taylor, Rhea and I." 

R: "Yeah I think I'll pass."

  Raina's pov, 

    Later that night I walked into m:y house and I walked past the four and went upstairs. I heard Taylor ask what my problem was. "Isn't it obvisous, she misses Hayes, we are lovey dovey in front of her." I heard Autumn say to him. Once I got into my room I laid down and I heard my phone go off and It was Hayes asking to facetime.  "Hayes I miss you so bad." 

AN- I know this chapter really really sucks I just cant think of anything.. Sorry I havent updated for about a month but I was busy with Homecoming and school and Stuff I wont probally update til next week.. Also Im meeting Taylor next Tuesday I cant waittt <3