Chapter 2- Goodbye North Carolina, Hello California

Raina's POV

    My mom woke me up. "Raina we need to get to the airport." She walked out of my room. I groaned and I lazily get up and I change into something more comfy, I changed into some grey sweats, a white tank top, a yellow jacket, and some tan ugg boots, and I throw my hair in a messy bun. I check my phone. No text or calls or anything. I put my phone in my pocket. 

    I walk downstairs to see my mom, and her boyfriend at the door waiting for me. Yeah I forgot to mention my mom has a boyfriend and his name is Kyle. She replaced him after my dad died in a car crash a few years ago after she told me she wasn't going to do that. I go to the car. \

Hayes' POV

  I can't believe shes moving and she didn't tell me sooner. She was supposed to be my best friend.  Homecoming was coming up I was going to ask her. She was the only one who treated me the same or who didn't use me for my brother Nash since he has like 2.1 million on vine. Me and her have been best friends since day one. We met cause our moms were friends back in high school, but about vine, I made one also so people treated me differently or used me, she didn't. She moves today I don't even know where. "Hayes aren't you going to say bye?" Nash asked me walking into my room interrupting me from my thoughts. "No I don't want to. I cant." "Hayes I know she didn't tell you right away, but you are her best friend." I looked up at him. "No I was." 

Raina's POV

 We landed in LA. We got to the house. The moving truck was already there. I walked inside.  Its so beautiful. I found my room. It was beautiful. I check my twitter  then my mom came in and told me I start school tomorrow. 

 Next morning I woke up to my alarm and I got up and took a shower and my normal morning routine. I put on some white skinny jeans, a  mint green bow shirt, peral earrings, and some brown  Steve Madoen  sandles. I grab my bag and I get my phone and I take a selfie and post it to twitter and instagram @rainasmith34- First day of school..