Chaper 4 - Magcon?

Rainas Pov

 It was now spring break. Autumn, Rhea and I were watching our idols on vine and YouTube. Then my mom called us down, when we got down there. "What?" I asked and I seen my Hayes Grier shirt on the counter with and envelope. 

 "Whats this?" I asked again. "Open the envelope." Rhea said. I nodded and picked it up and opened it. I pulled out three VIP magcon tickets.I screamed and started crying. 

 5 minutes later we calmed down. "We have to drive to San Diego tomorrow." My mom told us. We went back upstairs. I tweeted a picture of the tickets with @rhea.c & @heyyyitsautumn (fake twitters) and I start packing. 

Rhea's Pov 

I cant believe we get to meet our idols, I thought our spring break was going to be boring. I take that back. I cant wait to meet Taylor mostly. I'm going to buy him a bandana that matches mine, I hope we go all three days. 

Autumn Pov

I cant wait too meet my bae Jack G, He has the best eyebrows. I hope we go all three days, I'm glad Rainas mom got tickets. I hope Carters mom is going to be there, shes so adorable I don't know why he even messes with her. I gotta go pack.

"Raina I'll be back I got to pack." I told her before grabbing my phone and walking out of her room. I walked  downstairs and I seen her mom talking to someone on the phone.

"Yeah they will be there,  they are driving there tomorrow." Her mom told the other person, I wonder who shes obviously talking about us cause we are driving somewhere tomorrow. I wonder who shes talking to,

An- sorry I didnt update yesterday I kinda forgot to. I'm going to try to update later. This chapter sucks I'm sorry.