Chapter three

As the clock ticks by me and Anthony stayed in bed all day and cuddled and watched countless movies. The "few" hours he was gonna spend turned into a full day. We ordered pizza and cookie pie which was freaking amazing.

"Baby"  Anthony whispers " yea" I replied " do you still love me?" His voice cracked "I love you to the farthest moon from us and back" I reply reassuring him.

This happened every now and then Anthony was some times really insecure and he needed to be reassured that I  wouldn't leave. His ex girlfriend messed him up really bad. It's a really sensitive topic to talk about and it's one of the reasons why I love him. He is so strong and made it out of a toxic and depressing relationship.

After the movie we fall asleep.......

I wake up to an alarm ringing from Anthony's phone. He has to leave the plane departures in 2 hours.

Anthony doesn't wake up to the alarm and the one after that and you laugh quietly to urself you don't know why he puts alarms if he just sleeps through them.

You repeatedly shake Anthony until he responds to you."What do you want y/n"
" your flight is going to leave with out you if you don't hurry up"

" Oh shit really" he exclaimed as he shot up from the bed and scrambled to get ready
"Yea" you reply as you watch your face amused at the sight in front of you. Anthony running around your room struggling to get his clothes on.

You get up and put on sweats and leave a panicked Anthony in ur room. You make ur way downstairs grab the keys to ur most prized possession a black Jeep Wrangler. " hey baby" you purred as you start to turn your car on.

After what felt like an eternity Anthony finally decided to show his face. He gets into the car after putting away his luggage. " I'm gonna miss you babygirl" grabbing ur hand and placing a kiss on it.