Naughty Billo - Teaser

Naughty Billo(SwaSan) Season 2
Teaser...

"Sanskaarrrrrrrrrrrr" swara shouted as she ran into the room where sanskar was sitting on the sofa working. "Slowly swara" he said when she almost fall beside him on the sofa. "You know"she gulped her salvia and continued "i have to do my internship in any hospital for next four months to graduate" she further said. "Good! Then find a good hospital for youself" he said casually. "Why to find when we have your hospital " swara said.

"Okay but you need to clear a test to do internship at my hospital " he said. "Aww you can't help me in this also...mean doctor" swara turn her face other side. "It's okay test will be very easy i will give you a book,  read it then give the test" sanskar assured. Swara assured,  but she was still not convinced as she thought it will be very easy for her to clear the internship.

Swara got internship in sanskar's hospital.
"Sanskar now we can spend more time together at home and hospital " swara said excitedly. "No way Mrs Maheswari,  i won't treat you as my wife in the hospital" he said smilingly. "Whatttt?? " swara was shocked.
Swara thought something and smirk.

What is cooking in swara's mind???

Will sanskar act strictly in the hospital and shock swara or he will be shocked???? Who knows when he has such a crazy wife....

Need help!!!
Can anyone here explain me what does paid stories on wattpad means...i had been so inactive so i really don't know....plz let me know🥰
Next part verry soonnnn.....
Thank you......