11. Nothing can stop you... Except maybe the police

Y/N's P.O.V. 

I woke up, breathing heavily as the remains of the hellish memory left my mind. I shivered, getting out of bed and quietly opening the door. The quiet sound of an acoustic guitar caught my attention and I followed the sound, finding the garage door open and I walked in. Frank was sat with his back turned to me as he played to a familiar tune.
Just next to me, by the wall, was a beautiful grand piano. My fingers twitched at the thought of playing it. Frank was too busy with his guitar to even realise I was in the room. He finished the song and I clapped quietly. He spun to face me, a worried look on his face.

"Did I wake you?" He asked and I shook my head, no.
"Are you okay?"

"You play beautifully." I said and he smiled.

"Thanks. My dad taught me." He said proudly and my heart ached as I remembered how my dad taught me how to play the piano.
"My mom tried to teach me piano, but I couldn't get it right."

"It's not for everyone, I guess." I sighed and he nodded.

"I want to hear you play something, if that's okay?" He asked and I nodded. I walked over to the grand piano and opened it. I took a deep breath, before starting a small melody my father had taught me when I was younger. It was 'Aria Da Capo' by JS Bach.
After a few minutes, I finished and Frank looked at me in amazement.
"Y/N, fucking hell, you're great."

"My dad began teaching me that on my 10th birthday. He died when I was 11 and never got to hear me play the final piece." I said and Frank held his hand out to me. I took it and we went back upstairs and he took me into his room.

"Can you lay with me? I struggle sleeping and I'd feel better if you were with me." He said awkwardly and I sat on the end of the bed.
I had never had a friend like Frank. He could be confident and strong, but he was also awkward and scared at times. He made me feel safe, but at the same time, I felt like I needed to protect him.
I felt the same thing with Gerard, but somehow it was stronger with Frank. He felt more vulnerable.
I had also never had a friend that would kiss me then be totally casual about it.

"Night, Frankie." I yawned.

"Night, Y/N."

~

Frank pushed me back against the wall as he kissed me, it was heated and rough, but both of us knew it wouldn't go any further than this.
This was our stress reliever, our break from reality. It was our third break and it was lunchtime.
He broke away and smiled a little, before I ran a hand through my hair as we walked into the canteen. Frank wondered off to find his friends and I sat down with the Fall Out Boys.

"You look exhausted." Joe mused and I tried to calm my heartbeat.

"I had a race with Frank on our way here." I lied and laughed a little.

"So you and Frank are kinda close then?" Pete asked and I rolled my eyes.

"They're nice, I promise." I said and Patrick laughed.

"Come on, Pete. You're acting like an overprotective brother. Y/N can have more friends then just us." The fedora wearing boy said.

"Yeah, but if they're so nice, they'd agree to go out with us later." Andy shrugged and I sighed.

"I actually haven't spoken to Ray or Mikey, but I can see if they want to." I suggested.
"But don't get all high and mighty if they don't want to."

"Are you going to ask them or are you going to pretend to?" Pete challenges and I rolled my eyes, pulling out my phone and calling Frank. I put it on speaker and they all looked surprised.

"Hey, Y/N, what's wrong?" He asked as soon as he answered.

"You're with Gerard, Mikey and Ray, right?" I asked and he hummed.
"Ask if they want to meet up later."

"Why...?" Frank said and I groaned.

"Because I'm making you guys look totally not evil. Pete, Patrick, Andy and Joe are all convinced you're horrible people and I'm hanging out with the wrong crowd." Frank laughed a little.
"Exactly. We could go to Starbucks?"

"Anyone want to go to Starbucks after school?" I heard Frank ask and then a loud gasp.
"Gerard, calm the fuck down. Yes, it's Y/N." Suddenly he hung up and I dropped my phone into my bag.

"Y/N, Frank isn't fucking with me right? We're meeting at Starbucks?" Gerard asked excitedly, appearing next to me.

"Yeah, these guys are coming too." I shrugged and Gerard grinned, running off again.
"Oh, he's very scary isn't he?"