4. I speak for the people that don't wanna be told to go to Bed

Y/N's P.O.V. 

"So, tell us more about you." Patrick said as we ate our lunch and I sighed.

"I'm not that interesting." I shrugged, but the four boys still sat there expectantly. I had finally been introduced to Andy and Joe, who were pretty cool.
"Fine, I live with my mom, but she's always away on business trips, my dad died a few years ago, I have no siblings, I'm bisexual, I like old music and I play the piano."

"That's pretty interesting, if you ask me." Joe shrugged and Pete rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, but you forgot to mention how you have 3 of the 5 most attractive people in school practically begging for you to date them." Patrick muttered.
"Not to mention, you're one of them."

"Brendon and I are just old friends, besides, he's dating Sarah anyway." I said.
"The situation with Gerard is complicated and I've spoken to Frank once. I only asked for his number as a joke, I didn't actually think he'd give it to me."

"You asked for Frank Iero's phone number and he didn't kill you?" Andy asked with wide eyes.

"No... he smirked and leaned against the wall. I don't understand why you all think they're so bad." I shrugged and they all looked at me with wide eyes.
"I need to get something from my locker, unless that's too shocking for you guys."

"Shut up." Pete muttered as I walked off. I headed towards my locker to get my books for the next lesson, but someone pushed me against the wall. I turned around to see a boy who I recognised from a few of my classes and some other students I didn't really recognise.

"So the new girl is a fag." He said and I looked at him with furrowed brows.

"What?" I asked, annoyed. He punched me hard across the cheek. I glared at him as his friends laughed.

"Don't deny it, bitch. We just heard you announcing it to the Fall Out Losers." He snarled.
"It's a shame really, you're so pretty." I pushed him, but he was bigger than me and shoved me back into the wall.

"Bisexual isn't even a real thing. Just admit you're a fag." One of the girls laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Why would I do that?" I asked stubbornly, my cheek throbbing with pain and heat.

"Well, you're going to get beat up either way. So I don't know. Come out now and we won't have to have this conversation again." The leader of the group smirked.

"Or I could tell you all to get fucked?" I snapped back, earning another punch. This time it was across the jaw and I spat blood onto the floor. He didn't look impressed, putting one hand on my shoulder, to hold me in place, as he punched me two, three, four times in the stomach.

"What the Fuck is going on here? Bert which poor bastard are you beating up now?" A familiar voice asked, before Frank came into view, along with his little trio of friends.
"What the Hell has she done, she started yesterday?" There was a lot more anger in his tone this time and the other boy's' eyes widened.

"She's a fag, Iero." Bert scoffed.

"So what? Let her go and get out of here, you prick." Gerard growled. Bert held up his hands and laughed with his friends as they all walked off. I let a little groan out as I sunk to the floor.

"Y/N, look at me." Frank said softly, kneeling beside me. He lifted my chin with his fingers, before Ray helped me into my feet. I pushed them both away and wiped blood from around my mouth.

"Thanks, But, I'm fine, I've been beaten up worse by a toddler." I said, heading towards my locker. An arm wrapped around my waist and started pulling me in the opposite direction.

"We all know that's a lie, Y/N." Gerard sighed.
"Come on, let's get you to the nurse's office."

"But-"

"Not buts. You're going."

~

"So, you're...?" Frank began and I looked at him.
It was hard to believe he had volunteered to sit with me until the end of the day, but I guess it was just an excuse to miss class.

"Bisexual." I said with a shrug.
"It's just some people are too fucking ignorant to get it."

"I do." He said and I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't believe you." I said jokingly and he chuckled.
"I don't know anything about you, so why should I?"

"Fair enough." He smirked.
"I'm 17, I'm supposed to live with my aunt, but she actually has her own place, so I live alone. I'm bisexual, I have no siblings, I play guitar and I'm really bad at art."

"Yeah, okay, I believe you now." He smiled and the final bell rang. We could hear students rushing by and I sighed.

"Would you like me to walk you home? I'd drive you, but today I decided to ride with Gerard and I don't doubt he left early." I took a breath and nodded. Frank smiled and hot damn.
"Good, wouldn't want you getting into any more trouble."