when the rebels attack

ten

the north had attacked.

it was around 3 am when the king heard the news, and what did he do?

not warn his son or his sons mates.

the king was solely focused on getting himself to safety that he completely forgot that his son, the prince, was an unmated omega.

and the expected happened.

he was claimed by a northern rebel. having already taken over the north, mating with the blood prince is the easiest way to become king.

and yoongi's mates?

thrown into the cellar.

the poor boy was traumatised, being raped and forcibly mated by an alpha he didn't know. he was currently chained to his bed, waiting for the new king to come use him.

it had been two days. two days since yoongi heard from his mates.

he stayed consumed in his thoughts until the door opened, revealing the alpha.

yoongi never learned a name, only told to refer to the man as alpha.

"hey there, pet. alpha's had a stressful day, time for you to fix it." he said walking over to the boy, who was crumpled in a ball on the ground next to the bed.

his wrists were unchained and he was dragged towards the alphas crotch by his hair, the alpha pressing yoongi's face into his dick. this was the first time yoongi was going to be conscious for the man, he had been knocked out when he was mated.

"little omega... what to do with you? never tainted by the touch of another, waiting for your alpha like a true omega." he said, grinding his clothes crotch into yoongi's face, the boy struggling in his grasp.

"you aren't my alpha!" he cried, "I want my mates!"

the alpha only smacked him for this, pulling his head away to remove his trousers. "I am your mate now! you are mine!" he used his alpha voice, making yoongi go pliant in his hold.

as much as yoongi wanted his real mates, the omega inside him forced him to comply. "your omega, alpha.."

he slurred his words, mentally having a fight with suga.

suga won.

and the alpha used and used his body, the boy not crying out once.

and king min?

he vanished on a boat to japan.

(word count: 380)

sorry is short y'all's gon hate me