when yoongi got hit

seven

it was later that same day when king min called for yoongi.

the boy was currently in his father's study, sitting across from the man at the desk.

"omega, I have some bad news." yoongi's father never called him anything other than omega, using it like a derogatory term most of the time. yoongi had been ordered to only call him sir or alpha as well. "what is it, alpha?"

the man sighed and put his head in his hands. "I need you to mate soon. your mates need to take over the kingdom."

"why just my mates? I'm the prince, not them. " he stated.

"you are an omega." his father said with a 'duh' tone. yoongi rolled his eyes at that. "and? they haven't been taught how to rule a kingdom, I have! I'm the only real heir to the throne!"

"once you mate then they will become my heirs. and most of them are from higher rank, they know how to lead. especially those kim boys, they'll be great leaders."

"it isn't fair! I'm the fucking prince!" he shouted, not realizing his mistake.

his father sure noticed though "you dare speak that way to an alpha, omega? I think you need to learn your place." he spoke in his alpha voice, rising from his chair and approaching the omega.

he smacked the boy.

but it wasn't just a regular hit.

yoongi's father was a trueblood, born from a long line of alphas. one hit from him was like a thousand from any other alpha. it wasn't the first time he'd hit his son.

all yoongi could do was submit and sit quiet, staring at the angry alpha before him.

"if you dare disrespect me again I will do so much worse. get out of my sight."

and yoongi scrambled out of the room like his life depended on it, running straight to one of his mates' room. as soon as he shut the door behind him he slowly sank to the floor, back pressed against the hard wood.

and there he cried, not realizing that seokjin and jeongguk were in the room.

jeongguk slowly approached him, "baby?" he said quietly as to not scare the boy.

when he looked up, he immediately tried to hide himself from the alphas. "no, no baby, it's okay, what's wrong?" he said, reaching a hand out to touch the boy's shoulder, heart dropping when the boy flinched.

"a-alpha, wan' taetae and minnie. wan' my betas.. alpha scary.."

once seokjin heard that, he stepped in. "why are alphas scary, sweets? we would never hurt you." he said, kneeling in front of the boy who slowly rose his head to look at him.

"alpha h-hitted me.." he said, not caring about his bad grammar.

seokjin and jeongguk were both shocked by this, both asking who.

"k-king." was all he said before he broke down into sobs again, seokjin pulling him into his chest, jeongguk petting the boys hair.

"m' just a stupid omega to him. can't even be good leader. says I need alphas to lead cuz' omega too dumb. why yoonie have to be born omega?" he babbled to himself, sentences becoming jumbled together as he got more worked up.

all the alphas could do was whisper sweet nothings to the sobbing boy until he cried himself to sleep.

(word count: 563)