Katsuki Bakugo [ Quirky baby Scenario ]

Start from the beginning

Aizawa asked you who's still not looking.

"I kinda did.."

You told him.

"Kinda?"

He asked and turn around to see Baby Katsuki and Baby Shoto that really surprised Aizawa.

"Don't worry about them Eraser head.. they'll be back in two to three days.. we've got cases like this before.."

One hero said.

"T-two to three days?.."

You asked as if like you're disappointed.

"Hehe! Was that long for you?"

He asked.

"No! Too short!!! I want Katsuki to stay this cute longer!!!"

You cried yet Aizawa looked at you with those scary look so you just kept quiet.

"No harm for them or side effects?.."

Aizawa asked.

"No.. this isn't harmless.. that villain just uses his quirk to immobilize his opponent to escape.."

The hero answered and the Aizawa just decided to bring all of you back to UA.

on the way back, you kept on playing them inside the car specially Katsuki who gets so annoyed whenever you pinch his cheeks.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?.."

Aizawa asked.

"So much!"

You answered in delight.

"Then I'll leave them to your care.."

Aizawa said when suddenly baby Shoto was somehow sleeping and just suddenly touched your chest as if like he's asking for a milk.

"Hehe! Sorry Todoroki-kun.. I don't have milk there.."

You told him when suddenly Katsuki slaps Shoto's cheeks that made him cry.

"Make him stop Y/N.."

Aizawa request but Shoto isn't stopping that ended up him taking you to the mall to buy formula milk for the two and clothes.

While buying, you've heard some women at the store whispering and talking about you.

"Isn't she too young?.."

You didn't give a damn thing at all since you're having fun carrying Katsuki.

"Ne~ Katsuki-kun.. you want milk?.."

You asked and formed an evil smile from your lips.

"Don't think about it you pervert.."

Aizawa warns and took Shoto from you once he put the baby stuff in the trunk of the car.

"Once getting to the dorm.. explain it to them.. I have to report this soon.."