Africa

Danis POV

its been a couple of months since Dad passed away.  Demi's birthday is coming up and I heard from mom that we are all going to Africa. Which is so cool I've always wanted to go there. We are going there tomorrow for Demi's birthday. "Hey babygirl you excited to go to Kenya." Demi says with a smile. "Yes I can't wait im already packed." I say "I can't belive im turning 21" she says "yep you're getting old Demi" I say jokingly "oh yea?" She says "yea" I say "oh you are gonna get it" she says I stand on the bed. "Come at me grandma" I say just as she tackles me on the bed and starts to tickle my sides. "Demi stop it tickles" I say "Say it" she says I look to see her recording this. 'Say what?" I say still laughing "you know what" she says laughing. I roll my eyes and say "Demi is one badass motherfucker" I say as she stops and I catch my breath while she turns the carmera to herself and says "Peace bitches" while making the peace sign. She stops the video and posts it on keek. Demi is smiling from ear to ear. "What?" I say "I just can't wait to go to Africa I mean we are gonna have soooo much fun." She says "is Marrisa coming too?" I ask she nods "and Natalie and Joe and a bunch of other people." She says "I can't wait!" I say "Demi?" I say "yea babygirl" she says "Do you think we are gonna make a difference in the people's lives in Africa I mean." I say "Well of course we are. I mean we are gonna help build a school for the kids, we are gonna hear the massi warrior's stories and its just gonna be so much fun you'll see." She says "Cool!" I say "Yea that's why I picked it. Now c'mon let's get some Starbucks" she says "At midnight?" I say "Fuck it lets just go" she says "mkay" I say getting my vans on. We head out to Demis car and then head to Starbucks. We both get a white mocha and decide to pull a prank on Dallas. "Okay so when I say go you run in there screaming your head off saying "Dallas wake up and call the cops the chainsaw dude from Texas chainsaw is real. And then ill play the chainsaw noise on my phone and scare the shit out of her." She explains  "okay" I say "okay go" she says I run in  Dallas room and start jumping on her bed. "DALLY DALLY WAKE UP THE CHAINSAW DUDE IS REAL!!!!" I scream "shh baby calm down. Did Demi make you watch Chainsaw Massecure again she knows that gives you nightmares." She says "No this time its real" I say just as we hear a chainsaw noise "See I told you" I say Then Demi comes in with a fake chainsaw. Dallas pulls me closer to her. Then Demi switches on the light. "Ha you should've seen you're face" Demi says laughing "Yea dal jeez cant belive you fell for that." I say "shut up you guys have had way too much sugar go to sleep we are gonna leave for Africa tomorrow" Dallas says "yes mom" I say she throws a pillow at me "ow!" I say "shut up that didn't hurt" she says "No but this will" I say just as I jump on her and attack her with kisses as she's laughing. "Alright enough go to sleep Dan" Dallas says "Kay night" I say following Demi to our bedroom. I get into some sweats and climb into bed next to Demi. "By this time tomorrow we are going to be in Africa. Just think of all the adventures we are going to have together." Demi says with the biggest smile on her face. "You really are excited aren't you?" I say "yea I am I just know im gonna love it over there. " she says I nod in agreement. "I know me too." I say "yea well we better get some sleep" she says "yea" I say yawning and snuggling up to her. "Goodnight Demi" I say "Goodnight babygirl I love you" she says "I love you too" I say drifting off to sleep.
A/N: Hey guys so there you go another chapter. Hope you guys are enjoying this book and im sorry for not updating as much. Well that's about it. If you guys have any ideas for the story please leave them in the comments. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS love you guys