Dont Touch Me.

Danis POV

"dan wake up." i hear demi say "noooo." i whine "ok i guess we arent going to the mall then." she says "im up." i say quickly getting dressed into a hoodie jeans and converse. "kay you guys ready to go" dallas says. "yea." maddie and i say "alright mom we are going to the mall." demi says "ok watch over youre sisters." mom says "we will." dallas says we head out to demis car and then head to the mall. we head into forever 21 and look around for a bit. "hey demi can mads and i go to bath and body works." i ask "oh no the last time i let you loose you got lost." demi says "youre sticking with us." "man well we tried." maddie says "yea we did." i say we got some more stuff then we somehow ended up in macys. Thats when i saw him. Drake.
FLASHBACK
i was sitting in my room in dads house. i heard laughter and smelt beer. "tonights gonna be a fun night drake. you see i have a daughter whos useless." dad says "oh i cant wait to have some fun with her." the voice who i assumed was drake "Danilla come here and meet my friend." dad says i go to the living room. "you use her first drake i think im gonna get some more beer." dad says pushing me into the room. i gluped as drake entered the room. He pushed me on the bed and strated ripping off my clothes i tried to fight but i was only five so i couldnt. "behave sweetie and this wont hurt." he said taking off his pants.

i shook my head he mustve saw me because he was coming this way. "uh guys i just saw a sale on shoes that way lets go." i say panicking. "ok dani calm down." demi says "lets just get some things here and-" she starts but is cut off by drake "hello danilla pleasure seeing you again." i turn to see that he is smirking and is about to pull me in for a hug. "Dont touch me." i say running. i ran to the nearest bathroom.
Hes gonna find you and take you back
Demi is gonna hand you over
no one cares dani NO ONE

"shut up shut up." i say over and over as the flashbacks start coming back. Finally i couldnt take it anymore. i punched a mirror and grabbed a piece of glass just before i was about to cut i saw the locket demi gave me for christmas last year. i dropped the glass and opened the locket. i saw the picture and read the inscription. me and you against the world i love you babygirl Stay Strong-Demi

i heard the door open and looked up

and saw demi. "oh thank god youre ok." she says rushing to my side. "yea." i say "what happened back there babygirl." she says "that man his name is drake. He helped patrick abuse me hes the reason i lost my virginity at age five." i explain "oh my god im so sorry that happened to you babygirl." she says holding me tighter. "he will never touch you again not as long as im around." she says "demi i almost relapsed." i say "what made you stop." she ask "the locket you gave me. i started remebering all the good times with you and forgetting the past." i say "well thats great baby lets go we lost him and we are going home i promise i wont let anyone hurt you." she says standing up. i nod and stand back up. "you do relise they have cameras in the bathroom." i say "dont worry i broke the camera." demi says "wow youre a badass." i say she glares at me but laughs. we meet up with our sisters and i explain. "that bastard wont ever hurt my babysister ever again." dallas says "yea ill beat his ass if he tries anything." maddie says "thanks guys." i say "yea now lets go home." demi says picking me up and putting me on her shoulders "demi im 11 not 3" i say giggling "i know but your my baby." she says i roll my eyes. she puts me down as we get to her car. We head home and i hug my mom. "i love you mom." i say "love you too sweetie. whatd you do." she says "nothing just wanted to tell my momma i loved her." i say hugging her tighter. "i love you too hun." she says "hey girls how was the mall" eddie says walking into the living room. i run over to him and hug him. He picks me up and says "what did you do." "why is it that everytime i hug one of you you assume i did something."  i say they look at me with a really look. "i did nothing i swear. im just showing some love thats all." i say "then i love you too kiddo." he says putting me down. i walk upstairs into mads room. "hey dude." i say walking in "hey whats up." she says "the sky." i say she laughs and i jump on her bed and see her watching a show. "what are you watching only the greatest show ever." she says i look at her confused. "Friends." she says "never watched it." i say she looks shocked "you me friends marathon now." she says "ok ok." i say we stay up all night watching the first couple of seasons of friends. its pretty good. i fell asleep around 1 AM. I cant wait until thanksgiving so i can meet the rest of our family.
A/N: hey guys so i wanted to give a shout out to one of my friends @clarakins she just started a new fanfic called why? its really good and i think u guys should check it out. Well if u guys have any ideas for the story please leave them in the comments. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. love you guys.