Jemi is back

Danis POV
"Babygirl wake up" I hear Demi say as she shakes me awake. "Mmm 5 more minutes" I mumble "I guess the birthday girl doesn't want to open her first present then." She says I jump awake. "Where is my present?" I ask "Not until later miss 13 year old Dani" she says "man you got me up for nothing" I say "Not exactly" she says opening my closet door and out comes Joe. And not in the way you're thinking! "Joe!!!" I yell running towards him and hugging him. "Hey princess. Happy birthday!" He says "Thanks" I say smiling. We all go downstairs and my smile vanishes when I see someone at the table. "Hola Hermosa" he says looking at Demi. "Hey babe" Demi says walking over to him and kissing him. "Are they always like this?" Joe asks clearly annoyed and he looked a little jealous. "Welcome to my world" I say. "Hey guys don't have sex we haven't even had breakfast yet" I say As they break apart. "Happy birthday Dani" Wilmer says "Thanks Dickhead" I mutter under my breath but I think joe heard it because he chuckled. We went to join Wilmer and Demi and ate breakfast. "Well I gotta go I have a meeting in 5 minutes" Demi says "But it's my birthday" I say she kisses my head "I'll be back in time for your party I promise" she says "okay" I say "I have to go too princess. I have to go to the studio." Joe says "okay see you later?" I say "of course" he says as he heads out the door with Demi. Marrisa is out getting some groceries. So I'm basically alone with Wilmer. I gulped because every time I've been alone with him. He gets drunk and beats me and then lies to Demi saying I fell down the stairs again. "Well well well it looks like we are alone again." He says "Get the Fuck away from me" I say stepping back as he comes closer to me. "Hey now is that anyway to talk to your almost brother in law." He says "Demi would never marry you if she knew what you do to me when she's not around" I shot back. "Well Demi will never know now will she? Because you know I'd you told her I would make your life a living hell." He says backing me up to the wall. "Now let's have some fun shall we?" He says pressing his body against mine. "NO NO PLEASE STOP!!" I yell
Joe's POV
I was on my way to the studio when I remembered I forgot my jacket at Demi's place. So I headed back over there. I see Wilmer's still there. Ugh I hate him. I want Demi back in my arms. What we had was love but I had to break it off to keep Dani safe. As I walked up to the front door I heard screaming coming from inside the house. "NO NO PLEASE STOP" wait that Dani. I opened the door to see Wilmer trying to rape Dani. "Shhh this won't hurt a bit." He says "No but this will" I say pulling him off of her. I rushed over to Dani's side. "Are you okay Princess?" I ask she nods. "What the hell happened?" I hear someone say. I look up to see Demi. "Demi listen to me. I had to protect Dani because this dick was trying to rape her." I say "He's lying Demi he started it. I was only trying to help Dani." Wilmer says "Demi he's the one that has been lying this whole fucking time. He's been abusing me every single day for weeks" Dani says behind me. I see anger in Demi eyes but it wasn't directed at me. It was directed at Wilmer. She picked him up by his coller and pinned him up against the door. "You listen here and you listen good. If you ever lay a finger on my babygirl again I will find you and I will make sure that your life is a living hell. Do you understand?!?" Demi says "are fucking kidding me Demi you're picking that brat over me?" He says "That brat just so happens to be my little sister who I love more than I will ever love you." She says she opens the door and pushed him out. "Now get the Fuck out and never come back." She says "This isn't the last you'll see of me" I hear him yell back. Demi rushed over to Danis side. "Are you okay babygirl?" She asks her. Dani nods "yea I'm okay if joe hadn't come when he did..." She trails off and burst into tears. "Shh baby It's okay he's out of our lives now forever" Demi says pulling Dani into a hug calming her down. Once Dani calms down she decides to go get cleaned up before her party starts. Demi walks over to me. "Thank you joe if hadn't been for you I don't know what would have happened" she says. "It's no problem Demi. I love her she's like the little sister I never had." I say chuckling. Demi looks at me and I look back at her. Man I am so in love with her. I lean in and before I know it. We were kissing. We pulled back. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" I say starting to apologize but she stops me by kissing me again. She pulls away and says "you have no idea how long I've waited for you to do that." She says smiling. "Wait so are we back together?" I ask "What do you think?" She says "okay but I want to do it the right way." I say getting down on one knee. I'm about to ask her to be my girlfriend when I get tackled to the ground.
Danis POV
I went back up to my room to change into my outfit I picked out for my party. I went back downstairs to see Joe about to propose to Demi. I tackled him to the ground. "Are you nuts! You guys aren't even dating and you are going to ask her to marry you?!?" I say "Whoa I was just gonna ask her to be my girlfriend." Joe says "oh well continue then." I say getting off of him as they laugh. "Demetria Devonne lovato will you be my girlfriend?" He asks her "Hmm I'll have to think about it. Just kidding of course I'll be your girlfriend" Demi says he gets up and kisses her. I take my phone out from my pocket and snap a picture. I decided to post it on my private instagram account. I captioned it. #Jemi is back!!! I posted it and heard both of their phones ding causing them to pull back. They laughed at the caption and liked the picture. "Hey we should probably get this place ready for your party babygirl" Demi says "wait I thought you had a meeting?" I say "Well I did but then I realized spending time with my little sister on her birthday is more important than any meeting." She says hugging me. I smile and hug her back. "And what about the studio?" I ask joe "my princess comes first." He says ruffling my hair. "Now Come on let's get this place party ready!" Demi says. I smile as we get the place ready this is one birthday I'm sure I will never forget.
A/N: So joe and Demi are back together! And it's Danis birthday so she will officially be a teenager. If you guys have any feedback for the story I would love to hear it. Okay until next time! Love you!