"L-let's go, Kazz. I-I'm done. "

I let her drag me out of the shop. I looked back to the lady I collided with and she looked at me with an emotion in her eyes that I can't decipher.

She is really beautiful, soft brown curls falling on her back and her luscious green eyes were still staring back at me, with all her beige jumpsuit and silver high heels.

She smirked before turning away.

I pulled my arms from Seungwan. We're five shops away from Sweets N' Sweets – the candy shop.

"Why are we in a hurry, Wan?" I asked massaging my arms since her grip was a little too tight.

"Do you know her?" She exclaims looking frantic.

"Uhm, no?" Why is she reacting like this? And who is that lady?

"That was Veroinne Celestine."

Who's Veroine Celestine? Never heard of her.

"Nevermind." She said and shook her head. "Ignore what I said. Let's go! I'll continue spending Min Yoongi's money until his card goes on maximum credit." She said and we started walking again.

I noticed Seungwan look back at the shop and how her forehead creased. "Since when did she come back?" She whispered.

And we reached dinner as Seungwan really did spend Yoongi's money and she even treated me dinner. People are also starting go home as it gets darker and it's more dangerous.

Seungwan and I parted ways when we reached the shopping mall entrance. And I'm on my way out when my phone rang.

"Oh, yes? Why are you calling a lady at this hour, Father?"

I hear him snort then laugh. "Where are you?"

"I'm going home, Chim." I rolled my eyes. Everytime I went out, he'll be the first one to call me and ask me what time will I be home and the others will soon follow. "You'll hail a cab, right?"

"Yes, Dad." I said. Actually I'll just go for a walk, but I can't tell him that. He might go ballistic on me and mind you, Park Jimin when mad is not a very pleasing sight to see.

"Stop doing that!" He grunted.

"Doing what?" I feigned innocence but I know what he means. I've been calling him 'Dad' since he's always check on me like a father would do to his daughter.

He laughs. "Fine. But, take care okay?"

"Yes, Dad."

"Kazzandra . . ." He said in a warning tone.

"What?" I laughed.

"I'm serious. Please take care."

"Really, Chim? It's almost Christmas! Live a little!"

I can imagine him shaking his head right now. Jimin just laugh and cut the call off.

I was a block close to my condo's building when someone poked me on my back. I turned and before I could say a thing, I was greeted by a piece of cloth covering my nose and then everything went black.

It too quiet and my body is aching . . . What the hell?!

Something is covering my eyes and I can't see anything. I can't even sense if anyone is with me because if the deafening silence. Where am I? Am I dead?

I can't move my hands and my feet. I'm tied up. I know my wrist is bleeding and my whole body is aching. Fvck! What happened and why am I tied up?! Oh my god! Did I just get kidnapped?! Shi*t!!

Why I am kidnapped? When it's almost Christmas and for freak's sake I don't even have anything with me to protect myself?!

Tears started to stream down my face. How can I get out of here?

I could also feel my waist all tied up, feels like I'm tied to a chair. I started praying as my tears never stopped rolling down my face.

Why did this night end up like this? What did I do wrong? I was just with Seungwan shopping happily . . . Sh*t!

Son Seungwan!

I don't want to think that she's also kidnapped too. Seungwan is a sweet girl and she's my friend, she doesn't have to undergo all of this. I refuse to think of it.

And morbid scenarios kept flooding my mind. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die!

I sobbed when I heard the doors opened forcefully. I jumped in my seat. I could clearly hear the footsteps coming to my direction; I bit my lip to prevent myself from screaming when a hand touched my face. I can hear labored breathing and it's scaring the death out of me.

Then the person suddenly slapped me causing me to cry out in pain.

"Tell me where they are!" An angry voice demanded at my face. I can't answer her because her hand is cupping my face too tight. My cries turned low as I felt I can't breathe properly.

I didn't answer. I don't want to answer. I won't tell her everything I know, I won't let that happen. I won't betray them! It's okay for me to be hurt, just nit them. Their life is more important than mine.

"I know you new where they are, you're close to them. I watched you for so long so answer me!" She then slapped me, and I ended up on the floor as I cried in pain.

My head hurts.

"It's such a shame to waste a pretty lady like you." She said as she kicked me. GI want to crawl away, I know I can't walk in this state. I just want to vanish and transport to somewhere else. I want to go home! I don't want to be here! Please!

"No wonder he likes you, you're just like the other one." I heard bitterness in her voice and she laughed evilly.

I calmed down when I heard the door opening again but my tears won't just stop.

I'm lying helplessly on the floor and I can't move, I hit my head and now I can feel the blood flowing on my forehead. Even my arm hurts because of the impact. I'm also feeling dizzy and I can't breathe properly.

Seconds of silence passed by and I could only hear my cries.

I cringe when I hear a loud bang and noises outside. A series of loud bangs ensued, I'm scared. Those were gun shots.

My body went alert and frantic when I heard the door open again. Oh my god! She's going to shoot me! She'll shoot me!

I cried harder and tried moving; trying to pry myself from the ropes tying me down but it won't budge. I'm just hurting myself.

"Shhh . . . ."

I stopped struggling when I heard a new voice. The ropes tying me were gone, soft hands lifted my face and lied it down on something soft and warm. The thing covering my eyes wer gone too but I don't have the strength to open my eyes anymore.

"I'm going to get you out of here."

That voice. I know who it belongs to. I'm so familiar with it.

I couldn't move and my breaths heaved even more. I tilted my head but my head hurts even more making me sob. The tears kept flowing down; I don't have much control on my body now. I feel so tired and my body hurts all over.

I felt soft lips on my temple and a warm hand holding mine. "Stay with me, Princess. Please keep breathing. I'm going to get you out of here so stay with me okay, hmm?"

I felt hot tears dropping on my face. It's his tears. He's crying.

I managed to tighten my hold on his hand and shut my eyes tighter. My breathing getting heavier that it is.

I feel so tired . . .

For the second time this day I surrendered myself to darkness.