27: LADIES

You might want to prep yourself. My sister and sister-in-laws are coming later.

- JH

There are two things Mia Kazzandra's should feel about Joshua's note, it's either she'll hate it or she'll love it. For her, it's both. They haven't been talking much for the whole three days and it helped her breath but there's a tightening feeling in her chest when she remembers what happened to them at the cabin.

The three days that passed were hell torture but she thinks her and Joshua both needed the distance, since both of them have their own baggages and wounds to tend to.

No one tried opening about what had happened. By just seeing Joshua doing his daily routine makes Kazzandra's mind juggle some thoughts and that happening always came on repeat.

She's anxious, and she doesn't know how to hide it. She doesn't know what to do when she meets the ladies that captured three lavishing heirs of Carat Empire and the only heiress herself, who was once her best friend. Mingyu said she has nothing to worry about but she can't help it.

Kazzandra knows she will fit their class and level because she is like them – an heiress, at least. But she doesn't have everything those ladies have. She doesn't even have her own business yet.

But on the bright side, she would have the chance to learn from them. But she's still thinking about what and how would she act in front of them. Well, she had figured out a lot of things about them. They are all well known and public figures themselves and she doesn't know but she has this feeling that she needs to ready herself not to disappoint them.

Yeah, she had always have this high level of confidence but just by thinking of being with Taerin Dominque Kim-Choi, Leanne Aianne Altiere-Jeon, Jae Kyung Lee-Yoon and Bae Joohyun would never be easy.

She stood up from her bed and moved to watch the sunset by her bedroom's window. Mingyu is wandering somewhere in the farm and Joshua . . . well she doesn't know if he's with Mingyu or he has gone to Seoul

She changed her shirt and shrug on her usual cardigan before heading out. The fresh air automatically greeted her as she stepped out of the mansion's backyard. Then she remembered the news she read yesterday's afternoon.

The news about Joshua Hong preparing to marry someone in secret and is keeping his fiancé at his countryside paradise spread like wildfire and the public is on a roll on finding who the lucky lady is. And the first one on their list? Mia Kazzandra Song. Because as netizens presume, she hasn't been out in the limelight for a while and seems to be hiding. No one dared to get close to specifically mention her, until an anonymous user on Twitter with more than a hundred thousand followers mentioned her.

Joshua knew about the rumors, he told her not to mind it and he told her not to confirm or deny it and give out ideas that she's really connected to him. She read gossips about her that are not pleasant to read and see, and slightly hurting.

Kazzandra thought about the time she had spent at Joshua's hidden paradise and it's almost two months since her and his brother's agreement. Joshua loves staying inside his mansion, specifically in his room if he's not doing any farm related works; he prefers to be inside the four walls of his bedroom or the walls of his hidden paradise.

Joshua's farm is far from the city's noisy civilization. And the village near it is too small and very in need that's why they deliver goods to them and that's the only thing they give away. They give out goods, talk for a while and then leave. No other things or whatsoever. The one who loves to socialize is Mingyu but Kazzandra can see it in his eyes that he's somehow faking a part of it. And on his top priority to pester are Joshua and Kazzandra, to stall time and let himself breathe and forget.