"Bye guys," i hugged all of my buckled- up brothers, then made my way to the front of the car where my parents waited patiently for their goodbyes. I gave my Dad a hug, and he gave me a tight squeeze. Before letting go, i gave him a quick kiss on his Mexican tanned skin. I walked around the other side of the car to say goodbye to my mom.

"I'm gonna miss you two so much," she cried into my shoulder. I smiled and pulled away to wipe away her slow stream of two or three tears.

"No need for frowning. You'll regret it when you wake up tomorrow and see ginormous lines on your face." She cracked a smile.

"I'll be smiling all day to make up for that short moment of frowning, don't want to look like a prune now," she laughed. I watched amused as her light brown curls slightly bounced as she threw her head back.

"Yeah, and it really wasn't that funny. But really mom, you're beautiful, and will always be no matter how many wrinkles you get."

"I love you honey," my mom's lightly tanned skin shown brighter in the Florida sun, while her green eyes sparkled.

"Yeah I know," I smirked and began to back away towards the house. "I love you all, see you...um...soemtime?" Shrugging, i waved at the car as it backed out of the Freeney's driveway.

Air conditioning feels just great. "Jackson where are you?" I walked up the stairs and knocked on his door before entering.

"Down here!" he finally called back, after i walked all the way up the stairs! I groaned before jogging down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table.

"Is Lindsey with Noah?" I asked the question even though i already knew the answer to it. Lindsey and Noah were really good freinds. Noah treated Lindsey like the little sister he never had and Lindsey treated Noah like the big brother that she never had.

"Dude!" Jackson pointed a carrot at my shirt. "You're wearing the shirt i got you!" My eyes flew down to my shirt. I smiled when i remembered getting it as one of my six birthday presents from Jackson. My shirt was a tan color with a picture of a liger on it. In big purple scrawl, it had the words Mixed Girls are More Fun, printed on it. Personally, i loved it. I'm very proud to have a hispanic dad and a white mom. It makes me different, which I liked.

"Well, duh, it is my favorite shirt. Where are your parents at?" Jaxx raised a questionable eyebrow at me. I nodded in understanding; there was no reason in asking when i could pretty much guess the answer to it. Working late, business trip, relaxing at one of their beach houses. They eventually show up after a couple of days bearing gifts, smiles, food, and sometimes with Arby's when they know that I'm over, which is normally all the time.

"Ugh, i was hoping to avoid the freak,"Noah groaned and sneered as he made his entrance. Lindsey came in shortly after, roling her eyes at Noah as she sat down next to me.

"I was hoping to avoid you too. You know the last time i saw you I almost went blind in one eye? Yeah, my eye doctor had to fix it right away." So not true, if anything, it would hurt my eyes if i didn't look at him at least five times in a week. This is based on true facts, I promise I'm not lying.

"You're not a sight to see either," Noah dug around the pantry for, what I'm asuming, Twinkies. He adored those things. Irritated that he couldn't find them, Noah ran his hand through his short hair. He trudged to the the stairs to go up to his room and get a Twinkie from his secret stash of, you guessed it: Twinkies. He keeps his shit on lockdown.

"Okay, give it here," Jackson slid me the last Twinkie that was in the box in the pantry. An evil grin played on my lips.

Patiently, we waited in silence until we head thumping sounds on the stairs. Quickly, i unwrapped the Twinkie and took a big bite out of it. Lindsey bit her lip to keep from laughing. We did this joke all the time on Noah, and each time he got more pissed. He absolutely hated it when we would eat his Twinkies. "What are we doing tonight yiz'all?" Jackson asked before taking a generous sip of Mountain Dew. Dear Lord, that boy was hyper enough without it, he didn't need anymore.