YML Chapter 6

here ya go! I hope everyon's having a splendid summer!

Noah 

"So how's the Layla thing working out?" 

"I didn't call her a whore today," I looked up at Darren as he got my stuff out of my locker.  

"Nice, nice." 

"That's what I was thinking." 

"You should tell her that you like her soon." 

"Why? Are you going to move in on her if I don't?" 

He scoffed as he rolled me away to our first period. "Yeah because I would do that to my best friend. Right." 

"Aww bro, you're too awesome man," I put my hand out and we did our extreme-awesome-dudes handshake that we made up in 3 rd grade. Obviously, we made up the name back then too. Lame.  

"What are dudes for?" he asked rhetorically.  

"Helping each other get a girl? Speaking of which have you found anyone that meets your expectations yet?" 

"Not yet bro, but there is a new girl that is sexy as I don't know what. I so want to hit that..." his voice trailed off before he started to turn me around.  

"Hey man, 1st period is that way and i wanted to see Layla." 

"I don't think you do right now." he was looking past my shoulder.  

I spun myself around and looked past a swarm of kids walking by and girls trying to get my attention. I grinded my teeth together and balled up my fists. That douchebag. He had the freaking nerve to kiss her after he constantly treated her like dog shit.  

Shane was kissing Layla and i was hating every second of it. Relief washed over me as i saw Layla's hand come up. Good, she was going to push him away.  

Any minute now, i thought to myself as her hand rested on his shoulder.  

"Whoa! Where are you going?" Darren asked as he stopped me from moving.  

I looked around me and noticed that i was closer to Layla's locker. Wtf?  

"I-um. Uh, let's just go man." 

"Okay," he was quiet as he pushed me past her locker. I couldn't help but look over as we passed to see her hand relocate from his shoulder to his dark shaggy hair.  

I let an emotionless mask wash over my face while sadness and anger conquered on the inside.  

I sat through class not acknowledging anyone even the girls that were putting their boobs in my face and rubbing my leg.  

"Noah," Darren shoved my shoulder.  

"I don't want to talk about it," i gritted my teeth. Damn, that was starting to give me quite the headache. And the headache was contributimg greatly to my crappy mood.  

I was more than ecstatic (not really, i was still pissed) when the bell rang.  

At Darren' locker, I went over what happened in my head this morning. I couldn't stop replaying Layla's soft hand getting tangled in her ex's messy hair.  

For some reason, I feel betrayed by Layla. I thought that she would never go back to that douche. And i thought that we were cool after this morning. I guess it's safe to say that thoughts can be deceiving.  

You may think that someone could actually like you even in the slightest bit to see them make out with their ex. Very deceiving.  

If I would have told her that I liked her than maybe this wouldn't jave happened. Okay, knowing how much Layla hates me, it probably would have happened. It sucks nonetheless thinking that I could have stopped it.  

"Darren?" 

"Yeah man?" i heard giggling and noticed that it wasn't just the two of us anymore. Some blonde was practically attached to Darren.  

"I should have said something to her." 

"Don't worry about it, you'll get your chance," he attempted to give me a reassuring smile but it turned into more of a smirk as the blonde worked her magic on his neck.  

I was beginning to feel envious of Darren. He had a way with words. Unlike me he didn't tear the girls that he had crushes on apart. He got every single one. I frowned and then out of the blue, a different blonde appeared on my lap.  

"I have a weakness for guys in wheelchairs." Won't she be disappointed when i get my casts off and lock this stupid chair away in a closet? Huh, i guess it won't hurt if I have some fun. It's not like I have a girlfriend to worry about.  

"I have a weakness for blondes that sit on my lap," she bit her lip and blushed. Really? That wasn't a high quality line.  

"Is that so?" she asked as she kissed my jaw. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and let her take care of me.  

She's definitely not my type. I want a curvy girl. I want a challenge. I want Layla.

Please vote comment and fan!

Picture of noah!! ----------------->