YML chapter 8!

thanx for reading guys! Dont get discouraged by this one! Everything will take its course! Yay! So read now!!

Vote comment fan like and tweet guys! I appreciate you all!

Noah 

Is she seriously going out with him tonight? Just the thought of her with him makes me want to pull my hair out. He's a complete loser. Shane's not worth her time... at all.  

And Layla?! Why would she even talk to him? I've witnessed Shane treat her like scum and heard stories from Jackson about other rediculous things that he's said and done to her.  

Layla needs a real man; a guy that will nurture her and give her the respect that she deserves. She needs me. I'm what she needs. Why can't she see that?!  

Ugh! I hate this I freaking hate it! I chucked my phone at my wall out of pure anger and agitation. The back of the phone came off and the flat battery fell out.  

I hate Shane. I detest him. I don't want anything to do with him. I don't want Layla to be with him either; on a date, or in an actual relationship.  

Oh, I want to see how upset she is when she comes home tonight complaining to Jackson about how Shane screwed it all up AGAIN! I smirked at the image of her spilling the annoying events of the evening to Jaxx.  

That hypocrite. She goes on and on about how he's not a good guy, how he has horrible manners, how selfish; self centered; and impulsive he is. And here she is out galivanting with him. And just yesterday she had her tongue down his throat. I winced at the unpleasant memory. Foolish me thought she was more self determined and stronger than that. I gritted my teeth. 

She'll be back tonight crying and going off about what a horse ass he is. I'll just wait here in the office til she gets back.  

Maybe she'll leave the party early. The thought boosted my pissy mood up an unsignificant amount.  

I guess it all depends on how much of Shane's crap she has the patience of dealing with tonight. Exasperated, I sighed. It sucks not having something- or in my case someone- that you would give the world too. The feeling of defeat isn't one that I like in the least bit. Rejection isn't too great either. But, I suppose I would have had to ask her out first for me to be rejected by her. Man, the feeling of her is enough to handle. There's no need to pile it on. Plus, would I ever really muster up the courage to ask her out? I took my time thinking about the answer to that.  

Routinely, I checked the clock as it ticked and tocked on the wall. I was sitting in the dark, basking in my own anger and distaste. The only way that I could see the time was by the glowing moon in the starry sky. Occasionally, Lindsey would come in and ask if I needed anything. I would grumble a no and rudely ignore her if she asked me anything else. In the back of my mind I felt terrible for being so mean to Lindsey. She didn't hurt me. Lindsey didn't do anything except be the caring person that she was naturally.  

I'm a bad person, I thought to myself. That's why Layla doesn't want anything to deal with me right? Haha no! If i'm a horrible person then Shane's Casey Anthony: a gazillion times more horrible than I ever will be.  

The glaring light of the moon helped me figure out that it was 11:42. In a trance, my eyes stayed glued to the very thin red stick that ticked every second. The time turned to 11:43. I sighed irritably when there was a light tap at the french doors. 

"I'm going to bed Noah, do you want me to help you with anything or are you contempt here sitting in the dark?" Her voice was a mixture of concern and teasing, making me feel rediculous.  

You could call what I felt as I let her words sink in a slight epiphany if you wanted. But over the near four minutes that elapsed, I realized that it was bizarre of me to sit around waiting for a girl that didn't even want me. I was wasting my time. Layla will never feel the way for me that I do for her. Although, I never did tell her how I feel about her. Eh, she wouldn't be feeling anything other than hate and annoyance towards me anytime soon.