His lawyer nodded. "In the report you filed my client's description is so basic, it could really be anyone. So how sure are you that it was my client that assaulted you?"

Once again Arizona's lawyer stood up. "Objection. Your honor, a rape kit was performed at Seattle Presbyterian Hospital and the DNA we found matched the defendant's."

The judge nodded. "Any more ridiculous questions or are you finished?" she asked his lawyer. She was obviously fed up too.

"No further questions," he said through gritted teeth and sat down.

Arizona's legs were shaking so hard she was barely able to stand up. Her lawyer stepped closer towards the judge and asked for a break. Arizona caught Jack's eyes on her and then she was running. Towards the bathroom. She ran to the last stall and locked it. She bent over the toilet and dry heaved as tears started running down her face. Her part was over but she didn't feel any better. She only felt worse. She heard the bathroom door open and she leaned against the stall's wall, her knees to her chest as much as it was possible in her skirt.

"Arizona, honey," Barbara's voice called out. "I saw you run in here."

Arizona reached up and unlocked the door and opened it. But she didn't have enough straight to stand up.

"Oh sweetie," Barbara whimpered. She sat down next to Arizona and pulled her sobbing grown up daughter in her arms, just like she did when Arizona was little and hurt herself, when her first girlfriend broke up with her, when Tim died.

Arizona hated crying especially in front of her mother. "Can we go home?" she whispered, her voice sounded so little.

"I'm sure we can. But I'll need to ask your lawyer," Barbara said.

"No, don't worry, I'll do it," Arizona said. "Just give me a minute." They sat there for a few more minutes until Arizona's phone vibrated. She reached inside her suit jacket's pocket and slid her finger across the screen.

Is everything going well?

It's like Callie knew whenever she was feeling terrible.

Bitter sweet. I wish you were here. But I'm also glad you're not.

She sent her reply and leaned back against the wall, taking a few deep calming breaths.

Glad I'm not there? Why? What's going on? Now you're making me nervous. Are you alone?

Before she could reply her phone started ringing with Callie's special ringtone. Ironically it was 'if you like it, you should have put a ring on it'. She quickly answered her phone, standing up and earning an odd look from her mom. "I'm okay," she said before Callie could assume anything else.

"Are you sure? Arizona, please don't lie to me," Callie almost begged.

"I'm not, Callie," Arizona breathed out. She really didn't want her mom to hear her saying Callie's name. "I did my part and I'm going home now but my lawyer's staying here. I'll keep you updated. But please don't worry. I'm okay."

Callie sighed. "Okay. I trust you. Text or call whenever you want."

Arizona smiled. "I will. Thank you for being here for me." Those were their ways of saying I love you. Arizona hung up on the phone.

"So that was Callie?" Barbara asked, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Might be," Arizona replied casually. "I'll talk to my lawyer and see if I can leave already." She found him in front of the court room, waiting for her. She talked to him and he let her leave since her part was done but he was staying to see if Arizona would have to fight for custody or not. She checked her clock and was happy to see that Josh was still in school and she'd be able to pick him up later. There was only a week left off school and Josh started taking the bus to school but still relied on Arizona or Liz or his grandparents to be picked up.