part 3-Don't Touch My Bra, Thank You.

"When I carried you, you wrapped your arms around my neck and snuggled into me." He laughed and sat next to me on the bed.

"No way." I don't believe him, "I wouldn't do that." I try to stand up and wince from the pain. Taehyun and Kai hurried to hold me and helped me sitting again.

"But you did," He turned around and I saw the hair on the back of his head. It looked as if someone tried to pull it off. It was so messy, "You played with my hair too. It was nicer if we were under other circumstances."

"Such a flirt." Taehyun rolled his eyes, "When is the nurse planning to arrive?"

"I'll go and call Yeonjun. He knows a thing or two about these stuff." Kai stood up and left the room.

"So..." Taehyun sat next to me and side-hugged my waist as he looked into my eyes, "I'm sorry... This is all my fault."

"Hey... Don't blame yourself." I hug him back. I don't usually do these kind of stuff. That's weird. But... His eyes... They hold so much emotion in them. And they're... Pink???

"Taehyun?" I asked him with a bit of a shaking voice.

"Hmm?" He said and looked at my lips. He started leaning in while I leaned back.

"Your eyes are p-pink." I blush at the little space we had left between us.

"HEY!" I heard someone shout at us and suddenly Taehyun was pulled back by an upset Kai.

"Hey, what the hell man?" Taehyun whined.

"Kai-" I called him and he looked hurt.

"So now I'm the one to blame?" He started to whine with sarcasm, "I ruined your precious moment? Oh no! I'm sooooo sor-"

"There was no moment, Kai!" I cut him off.

"What?" Taehyun's shoulders dropped.

"Kai come closer for a second." I motioned him closer.

"Woah woah. If you're having sex all together I don't want to be here-" A guy behind Kai started to say until his eyes stopped on me, "Well, hello there~"

"That's Yeonjun." Kai rolled his eyes, "He's a pervert."

"Don't listen to him, girly." He smirks and then looks through the closets and cabinets to find something to use for my leg.

"Do I look girly to you?" I rais my eyebrow and he shrugs.

"You're right." He closes the cabinet as he found what he needed. "Oversized cloths, no makeup, sports bra," He pulled my bra strap with two fingers and let it go, making it slap against my skin. I jumped and winced as I clutched my shoulder in pain as Taehyun rushed over to check if I'm okay.
I noticed Kai putting a hand over Yeonjun's shoulder harshly, almost as if he was trying to hit him. Yeonjun stumbled by the extra weight that was put on his shoulder.

"Watch it." Kai says with a dark tone.

"Sorry, Y/n..." Yeonjun sat on his knees in front of me and started to carefully taking care of my broken leg.

"Done," He caressed my leg, "Just one more thing."

He started leaving kisses up my leg. I awkwardly pulled my leg away from him.

"Yeah... No." I stand up. It was a little better with his help, but it still hurt to walk.

"What?" He whined and stood up, "I only kissed it better."

"Yeesh. You give me the creeps." A shiver ran down my spine. Then I remembered what I wanted to ask Kai. "Hey, Kai?"

"Yes?" He looked up, smiling and blushing a little.

"Come here for a second." I motioned him again. He came closer and sat by the other side of me, since Taehyun was already sitting by my other side.

"What happened?" He asked, confused.

"I'm sorry about this," I said and held his face with both of my hands. I squished his cheeks and looked into his eyes, which widen in suprise.

My suspicion was correct.
His eyes had a pink shimmer that glew even bigger when my face had gotten closer to his. His face turned red and he puckered his lips.

"Djo you wanch a kish?" He closed his eyes and puckered his lips out even more.