You are me and I'm you

Start from the beginning

"You even have this cute, shy side. You would've known our student council president was like this."

"UMI-CHAN I'M GOING TO CHOKE!!"

"Good! Now you're forced to swallow that damn grape! Just eat it!"

"I don't want to- akciosoocckkgkkrkqoapcposockkskwkkzkakwkwl.. s-sour."

Annnnddd Honoka is being Honoka. I can't believe I want her to succeed me.

"There! Was that so hard?"

"Of course it was, Umi-chan! You know I hate sour fruits!"

"Strawberries are sour."

"Well.. I only like them because.. the fruit is okay, but ever had strawberry milk? Strawberry ice cream? Anything strawberry related flavour is sooooo goood!"

"Yea Yea Whatever. Alright girls, Honoka finally ate her share. Now.. what do you want to talk about?"

"Nya! That's right that's right! I almost forgot that Honoka wanted to do a quick group meeting."

"Okay girls! Today is Friday!"

We all know that Honoka.

"I think it's about time we do some team building. So what we have here is nine pieces of paper. Everyone will write down one thing we all should do together, but! One of us will be left out of the scoop and has to try and guess what our activity will be. So first let's pull some straws. The one with a bendy straw will be left out of the scoop!"

Well.. I have no clue why we are doing this, but I think it's gonna be some fun. Hmmm.. which straw which straw.. ohhh I know what to do.

I wait for Nozomi. Trying to let her choose her straw and at that last minute- I will take her straw as fast as I can. Nozomi is the luckiest between the nine of us! I just need to watch her.

Nozomi is really thinking hard. I can hear Nozomi concentrating in her breathing and her eyes fixed on a straw. There it is!

Sorry Nozomi.

I slip my hand under Nozomi's reach and take a straw.

Wait.. Am I supposed to avoid the bendy straw? The bendy straw isn't the winning straw!

..

"Ah! Too bad, Eli-chan. You got the bendy straw." Honoka!!!

AGHHH HOW CAN I BE SO DUMB?!

"Touch luck Eli-cchi." Don't smile at me Nozomi!

Uggghh..

"Okay girls! Write down an activity we will do together and out it in the basket! You too Eli-chan, but I will draw a piece of paper when you're out of the room. That way you're kept out of the scoop will have to guess what activity we will be doing during the weekends for tomorrow."

I sigh.

What can we do together? I guess we can go to a carnival together. I'll just write that down and fold it up. Put it in the basket and wait for the others to finish.

"And done!" Rin was the last one to submit her paper. I leave the room and let them do the stuff. I just gotta guess what are we gonna do today, tomorrow, or the day after.

It feels kinda awkward to be left out, but I hope what we're doing is fun.

Present time.

"WHO DECIDED TO DO A SLEEP OVER AT MY HOUSE?!" I can't believe this.. AND WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GO THROUGH MY WINDOW?!

"That is unknown." Even Honoka has no clue. "No one wrote their names in the paper, but we're all here now!" Honoka and the others even have their backpacks and stuff.