ѕиєαку||тαєʝσσи

ѕmut❗
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Namjoon getting so tired from tight schedule they had today. So he went to his room where he shared with Seokjin. Took a bath, wore his pyjamas and then finally laid on the bed, trying to sleep.

He woke up in the middle of the night by something disturbing him. He felt something was poking his ass so he turned to see who is it then suddenly the person shoved two fingers inside his mouth, making Namjoon mumbling something not clear.

"Shhh. Don't make noise or else Seokjin hyung will wake up." The person said and grabbed Namjoon's ass harshly, making he let out a high-pitched moan. Namjoon knew who's this voice belongs to. It's Kim Taehyung, his 25/8 horny boyfriend.

Continued to rub and grab Namjoon's ass, Taehyung started to pulled up Namjoon's shirt with the other hand after pulling out from his mouth and played with his nipples. Namjoon tried so hard to not moan loudly as he felt the pleasure.

Taehyung started to pull down Namjoon's pants, only to find out that he didn't wear anything inside, making Taehyung's smirked. Done playing with Namjoon's nipples, he spread Namjoon's buttcheeks and shoved two fingers inside his asshole without a warning. Namjoon was so shocked and suddenly let out a loud and whiny moan. He then quickly covered his mouth with his hands. His back arched while taehyung hitting his prostate non-stop, didn't even afraid if they could wake Seokjin up.

Namjoon was eyeing Seokjin because he was getting nervous and anxious after saw Seokjin moved in his sleep and faced them. But Namjoon can't stop feeling good and pleased when Taehyung's long finger keep on thrusting and abusing his tight hole.

Namjoon's head burried onto the pillow underneath him while he is giving out a perfect view of his ass to Taehyung. Without any warning, Taehyung suddenly exchanged his long fingers with his long and big cock.

Namjoon can't help but let out a loud chocked moan. Taehyung was abusing his hole by thrusting deeper and faster. He then gropped Namjoon's ass and squeezed them as he pounded faster in Namjoon's hole, making Namjoon released muffled whiny moans and whimpers because he felt so good at that time, even tho his eyes were half sleepy.

When Namjoon felt at the tip of cumming, his body were shaking before he came all over their bed sheets and Taehyung came inside of Namjoon's warm hole. Taehyung then fell beside Namjoon while Namjoon was already sleeping because of how tired he was.

Little did the know that Seokjin was awake a long time ago, since he heard Taehyung's footsteps in the room.