ιи тнє ναи||кσσкиαм

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It has been a while since they finished their concert, now they are at the backstage.

"Where is Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook asked to the members. "There, on the couch. Are you fucking blind." Seokjin pointed to Namjoon, who was sitting in the couch with earphone in both of his ears. They were waiting for van to pick them up. Jungkook pouted at Seokjin and walked towards Namjoon.

"Hey Namjoon hyung!" Jungkook approached Namjoon but Namjoon didn't even look up from his phone. Jungkook pouted once again and land his flat ass beside Namjoon, pulling off his earphone.

"You little bitch! Give me back my earphone!" Namjoon tried to reach out for his earphone while Jungkook hides it behind him, and his smile slightly faded. "Who do you call little bitch?" Namjoon realized his words and suddenly stayed quiet and looked down.

"Everyone! The van is already here!" A staff shouted from the door, causing BTS to mouthed 'finally'. Jungkook grabbed Namjoon's small waist and squeezed it a bit while walking towards the van. Namjoon just looked down.

"Me and Namjoon will sit at the back." Jungkook said, with a straight face. No one is dare enough to disobey the maknae if he already put that expression on his face. This caused Namjoon to sweat even more, knowing the different aura coming out from his boyfriend.

"Ow shit boys, we are lacking of seats so there would be 3 people sitting at the back. Are you guys okay with it?" Bang pd asked Namjoon and Jungkook, but Namjoon was about to protest until Jungkook told, "That's fine. Namjoon can sit on my lap." This time Namjoon knew, he was totally fucked up.

Jungkook climbed up into the van, followed with Hoseok, the unlucky sunshine who got to sit beside the couple, knowing something's gonna be so wrong later. With trembly legs, Namjoon went in the car and this guy Jungcock impatiently pull Namjoon's waist to sit on his lap.

Namjoon squirmed and moved uncomfortably a lot on Jungkook's lap, causing the younger to groan with his low voice.

"Stop it, baby." Jungkook said, his voice somehow got deeper and sexier. Namjoon continued to moved a lot since he felt really uncomfortable sitting on Jungkook's lap.

Namjoon then felt something poking his ass.

"I told you to not move around. Get ready for your punishment tonight, baby." Namjoon gulped, he knew he is done. Hoseok beside them somehow pretend like he didn't see and hear anything from this pervert ass couple.

JOKES ON YOU TO THINK IM GOING TO MAKE SMUT SJSKDJDKJDKSJS
MAYBE PART TWO SOON? FOR SMUT? IDK, YALL WAIT ;) AND ALSO SORRY, BECAUSE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO MY ENGLISH IS SO SIMPLE AND SUCK :"D