ιи тнє ναи||кσσкиαм ρт.3

Namjoon let out a relieved sigh, knowing that the movie ended seconds ago. He finally free from this hell. Oh honey, you thought. This is just the beginning.

Jungkook noticed how namjoon relaxed his shoulders for a while, making him having an evil thought.

"A-ahhh!" Namjoon moaned out in shock. Jungkook suddenly pressed the highest level of the vibrator, making it vibrated so hard and went deeper in Namjoon's asshole. Namjoon scrunched up his face for the weird sensation he felt.

Jungkook chuckled.

"What was that?" Seokjin turned his head to see Namjoon's condition.

"N-nothing! I just saw something moving..." Namjoon stuttered on his words. The hot sensation still hits him hard. Seokjin shrugged his wide shoulders and mouthed 'okay then'.

"Dammit, I am so sleepy!" Jimin yawned. A drop of tear fell down from his eyes, showing how sleepy he is at the time.

"Yeah, and it's already late anyway. We are also still tired from the concert right?" Seokjin agreed. He then walked to his room followed by the others, leaving those two horny people in the room. They sat there like 5 minutes in silence until Jungkook broke it,

"Feeling good, baby?" Namjoon turned his head to the right, looking at Jungkook with a pouted lips. Jungkook cooed at how cute Namjoon looks right now, but then wash away his thought. Baby need his punishment.

"Kookie please~" Namjoon whined at how he felt uncomfortable right now. "Words, baby." Jungkook strictly ordered Namjoon.

Namjoon pouted and whined again, "Daddy~ please exchange this with your big cock~" Namjoon then gropped Jungkook's bulge down in his jeans. Jungkook's breath hitched for a while, "Oh, baby getting slutty huh? Why don't you strip my jeans with your bare hands?" Jungkook relaxed his head on the couch, waiting Namjoon to release his cock from his jeans.

Namjoon gulped and bend down on his knees, on the cold tiles. With trembling hands, he undid Jungkook's jeans and pulled out the big veiny cock. He gulped once again before started to give the tip of it a kittenish lick.

Jungkook groaned and threw his head back on the couch. He gripped Namjoon's hair and moved it, making Namjoon's head bobbed faster sucking his cock. A drop of tear fell down from Namjoon's eyes as he struggled to take the big cock inside his mouth. Jungkook once again growled at how Namjoon's plump lips wrapped around his cock, giving a hot sensation around his body.

"Baby, I want to cum." After a few thrusts inside the mouth, Jungkook finally came. Tears dropping out of Namjoon's eyes as he tried to swallow every drop of the cum filling his mouth.

"Good boy. Now stand." With trembling legs, Namjoon tried to stand but then failed misserably. Jungkook chuckled, slipped his hands under Namjoon's armpit and lifted him to his lap.

"What do you want baby boy?" Namjoon's cheeks turned to reddish colour at the fact that their faces were just about few inches away. "I-i want your big cock inside my ass..." Namjoon mumbled under his breath. He looked down and played with his fingers, still feeling shy.

Jungkook cooed at how cute Namjoon is right now, "Then strip for daddy." Namjoon nodded and stand up, loosing his pants and took off his shirt.

"Ass up, face down. On this couch. Now." Jungkook spoke up after Namjoon finished stripping. Namjoon bend down on the couch, waiting for Jungkook.

Jungkook turned off the vibrator and finally pulled it out of Namjoon's asshole. Namjoon sighed at how he felt a little lost when his hole was empty.

Out of sudden, Namjoon let out a choked moan when Jungkook suddenly thrusted into him. His grip on the side couch was tighten as heat sensation went all over his body. Jungkook noticed on how Namjoon was still trying to adapt himself with Jungkook's size inside him, the evil thought of Jungkook suddenly popped out. Without even waiting for Namjoon, Jungkook started to thrusted with a fast speed in Namjoon's tight asshole.

Jungkook squeezed Namjoon's asscheeks and widened them to see Namjoon's pink hole swallowing his big cock. He is back looking at Namjoon who currently has his head looked up as he whined with tear falling down on his cheeks.

"J-jungkook slow d-down!" Namjoon cried out at the moment where Jungkook keep on thrusting harder non-stop inside him. Jungkook is going to break Namjoon real bad.

Jungkook groaned at how Namjoon's hole tighten around his member. "Don't call my name, baby boy." Jungkook spanked Namjoon's ass in order to make him obey on his words.

"D-daddy I want to c-cum..." Tears keep rolling down his face as he arched his back, signing that he is close to cum.

"Wait up for daddy." Jungkook thrusted inside him faster than before, hitting him right in the prostate several times. After a few more thrusts, Jungkook cummed inside of Namjoon and Namjoon cummed all over the couch.

Namjoon passed out on the couch with his breath hitched, trying to dig some air for his tired lungs. Jungkook smiled a little and finally picked up Namjoon and put him on the bed. Jungkook then turned off the light, climbed on the bed and give him cuddles, leaving the mess they just made at the living room. Wonder what would happen after Seokjin find out about that tomorrow morning. R.I.P them both.

Omg fuck this! This is like my first smut and i messed it up 😞 im sorry that i am not a native english speaker so my english kinda sucks! Please vote 💜