Chapter Thirteen: Jack's Love Rival?

☆Jack's POV☆

I look around. Jingles, unknown phrasing (the elves, and yeti's), agruing, and Sandy's pitures all present. I looked around. "He should be able to date who he wants!" North said. "BUT SHE'S PITCH'S DAUGHTER!" Bunny said. Tooth was speaking to fast I couldn't uderstand her... All I got from her was "Why her?" Pitch was still in the room, and he makes his horses out of his sand... Nightmares. "You've never met my daughter, and you're against their relationship. I know how you feel as her father. I didn't want her to meet Jack, or ever talk to him.. When she told me she had met you, Jack... To tell the truth, I was petrified. I didn't want her near you because, well... I hate you. She told me how... Nevermind, ask her... Anyways, that's besides the point." "Then why let them date?" "To let my daughter be happy." Bunny's eyes soften. "Alright I approve." I had a strange urge to hug him, but didn't.  The kangaroo would be teasing me for the next hundred years. Instead I said "Thank you."

Eventually,  everyone leaves... "Pitch may be the Boogie Man.... But he isn't that bad of a Father." Bunny says, before he left. I stay, I promised North to help paint toys... Poor Frank..... I wonder what (Y/n) is doing....

★Your POV★

Jack has been gone for a long time, so I decided to go out for a walk... Calm my nerves, that can't be calmed because they're nerves and nerves that are actually nerves cannot be calmed. The nerves that aren't nerves, can be calmed because they're not really nerves. (Rather off topic but true.) "WATCH OUT!!!!!!" Someone crashed into me. Made me hit my head, slightly. I look at the person who had given me very little reaction time. His hair brown (with some natural highlights), his eyes green [A/N No.... No it isn't Hiccup. Sorry ladies.]. He looks at me, and his jaw drops.

•Random New Guy's POV•

Her hair was (h/c), her eyes a beautiful shade of (e/c). She looked at me like I was weird. Was I staring? Was I drooling? Is she free this weekend? "You're face is going to freeze like that..." Her voice so soft, and kind. Like she'd break something if she talked any louder. Not that it was a whisper.... She's just really beautiful. I clear my throat,  after closing my mouth which was open, for god knows how long. "I am terribly sorry, miss."

I offer her my hand and she takes it. Her hands are so small compared to mine. I pull her up. "Thanks." "Oh, no problem. " I smile at her, she smiles lightly back." "I'm Zane. And you are?" "(Y/n). My name is (y/n)." She looks at her phone, and excuses herself. "I'm sorry,  I have to go." I couldn't protest. She was gone before I could blink. (Y/n).... What a beautiful name.