Chapter Eleven: Just A Caring Father

OH MY GLOB nearly 800 VIEWS?!?!?!?! Thanks everyone for actually reading this. Love you guys so much. ;w; Okay enjoy this chapter.

☆ Your POV ☆

I hug dad. "See you soon." I think Jack gets surprised when dad genuinely smiles and hugs back, but how am I supposed to know. He kisses my forehead. "Jackson can you wait here for a second..?" Jack looks at me and nods. "Wait outside for me...?" I nod, mumbling a "sure, no problem." Why does dad want to talk to Jack.... Alone...?

*Jack's POV*

(Y/n) walks out of Pitch's Lair... "You're not upset that I'm now dating your daughter... Are you?" "Upset, no... She's happy, that's all I care about. Though Jack," He stops and stares at me. "If you break her heart... I will not hesitate to kill you." "I don't plan on leaving her... Ever." Pitch stares at me for a long time, then sighs of... Relief?

I turn, and fly out of his lair. (Y/n) is waiting sitting under a tree. Her eyes closed. She's s so beautiful, and I'm so lucky. I walk towards her and sit next to her. She mumbles something that wasn't quite clear. Actually, it wasn't clear at all. I laugh a little, and then I looked at her lips. Her lips are slightly parted, and was about to kiss her but... Something stopped me. So I kissed her cheek.Her eyes flutter open, and she looks at me. Her cheeks are red, and I feel my face get hot... I'm blushing to aren't I?

"I-i'm sorry, (y/n)." I managed to studder out. "That's what couples do right? It's okay... It just, surprised me." She smiles, her beautiful genuine smile.  It only made me smile back. I got up, and my eyes went right back to her lips. Then, my eyes wandered a little lower. I turn around, and I am blushing like crazy. "We should get you home." She nods. "Yeah..."

We walk in silence, not because we are mad at each other but because there is nothing to say. Sure we could talk about my job, or her family, but she likes to hear nature. Or she doesn't want to be looked at like she's crazy... Only kids can see me, not adults... I can't even talk to my girlfriend.

"Thanks for walking me home, Jack." (Y/n) says, a bit of a twinkle in her eyes as she says it. I want to kiss her so bad. Well, in all honesty, I want to do a lot more than kiss her. I kiss her cheek, and she goes inside, blushing like crazy.

》Your POV《

"Mom I'm home." "How was your day, sweetheart?" You mean oher than the fact that I'm dating the hottest guy alive? Well, he's not really alive... In existence. Yeah, that works. "Fine." "That's good. We're getting take out for dinner." "Actually, I'll cook tonight." I rarely ever cook... I normally do when I'm in a terrific mood. "Okay, then what are we having Chef?" "It's Ratatouille." Mom lets out a squeal of excitement, then leaves the kitchen.

I make the Ratatouille,  mom and I eat, and I go to my room. I wonder if Jack wants to kiss me as bad as I want to kiss him. I think about it for a moment, then I just think about him. What if it doesn't work out? We only just started, don't think like that,  (y/n). I see golden sand enter my room through a crack in the window. "It's about time I go to sleep, huh?" I hope I've made good choices....