Chapter Four: You're Perfect

Jack's POV

When (y/n) smiles, my heart flutters. My pulse quickens, my palms get sweaty, and I can feel my face get hot. Maybe I'm getting sick... Who the fuck are you kidding Jack? You LOVE her. She looks at me with her big (eye color... e/c) eyes and I turn away to blush. She gets up, and leaves the room... I release a breath I didn't realize I was holding. "Jack, are you alright?" Tooth asks. I nod. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Tooth doesn't talk to (y/n)... Which is weird seeing as I normally can't get her to shut up. When (y/n) asks Tooth a question, like how long she has been doing her job, Tooth glares at her and flies away. I don't know why... Alright, I lied. I do know why. Tooth likes me, and she has for a while. If you haven't guessed, its because of my teeth.

I watch as Jamie plays with (y/n). "'Ey mate, some'in wrong?" I didn't realize how long I was staring, until now. I started watching her play with Jamie, Pippa, Monty, Claude, Caleb,  and Cupcake since noon. They even went ice skating. Now, the sun is setting. "Nothings wrong." "Love sick, mate?" I sigh and look at Bunny. "Maybe." I hear Jamie scream, and I look towards him. He is ontop of (y/n). Bugging her about something.

I grab my staff, and get up. I walk over to them. "What are you doing, Jamie?" "She said she can sing but won't sing us a song." Jamie whines. I raise an eyebrow. "(y/n)~! PLEASE~!!!!!!!!!!!" Jamie whines. (y/n) groans. "Jamieeee, I don't wannaaaa." She whines back. Making me laugh a little.

(y/n) looks at me and pouts. "Don't you dare laugh at my pain and misery, Frosty." I look away, blushing. Tooth angrily rolls her eyes, and flys over to us. "Jack can I talk to you... In private?" She instantly glares at (y/n). (Y/n) shrugs and leaves. "Hey Jamie, I gotta go. Maybe I can sing for you some other time." "Can we play tomorrow?" "I have things to do... Maybe the day after." Jamie looks down sadly. "Okay... ONLY IF YOU PROMISE!" (Y/n) smiles, and nods. "I promise."

Jamie, Pippa, Monty, Claude, Caleb, and Cupcake all run home. "Later guys..." " Do you have to leave?" I ask. Wow that sounded desperate Jack! "I know when I'm not wanted around." (Y/n) takes a glace at Tooth, who is impatiently tapping her foot. (Y/n) starts to walk away, and I run up and hug her from behind. "Meet me tonight, if you accept then meet me where you ice skated today at 11..." I let go. Her warmness now leaving my cool skin. Now, that's all I crave. To feel her warm touch... I wonder how her skin feels against mine... Bare. 

I blush at the thought, and walk to Tooth to see what she wanted. "JACK! SHE IS HUMAN! YOU CAN'T LOVE HER!" "We were humans once, and why would Manny let us keep emotions if we weren't allowed to Love?"