Chapter Twenty: LEMONS EVERYWHERE

Jack's lips leave mine, probably so I can breathe... Damn oxygen. His lips captivate my neck. Mom's not home, so I don't have to surpress any moans that might slip out. Although I do. Jack places kisses along my neck and collarbone... Until my breath gets hitched in my throat.

He stays in the same spot, planting soft kisses on my skin, then he started to nip, lick and suck the same spot. Making me moan, and shiver in pleasure.

His hands slide up my sides, into my tanktop. His cold hands on my warm skin, makes me take a deep inhale, pressing my chest to his. His lips leave my neck. That's definitely gonna leave a mark. Jack smirks at the hickey he had just given me. "Now you're mine and everyone will know it." He looks at me, his eyes full of lust, and desire.

He kisses me again, this kiss is full of a fiery passion that I can't even describe. His lips leave mine, leaving me breathless. "If you want to stop let me know..." I think about it. "Why would I want to stop?" "Because if we continue like this I won't be able to...." I pull him down for a kiss. "Then don't." He leans in slowly, like he is unsure, and I pull him in. Capturing his lips with mine, yet again.

He seems to have gotten some sort of courage because his hands slid down to my waist, and he slid my shorts off. How'd get them off is beyond me... I'M LAYING DOWN! Maybe he's experienced... He looks at me. "Everything okay?" He asks. "A-Ah, yeah. Everything is fine... It's just..." I sigh. "You seem kinda experienced... I'm still a virgin so..." He looks at me. "I am too... But I guess I caught some people doing it, and I learned from them?" "You mean... You watched people have sex?" His face was red, but he nodded. "I'm glad I can be your first, Jack." "You're gonna be my only (Y/n)."

With that we kissed again, only parting to take his blue hoodie, and my tanktop off. He fumbled around with my bra, it's cute that he hasn't done this before. I laugh a little reach back and help him unhook it. It gets tossed somewhere in the room. Leaving me in just my (just pick a color) panties.

He kissed me again, while he kneads my breast with one hand and props himself up with the other. I mess with the hem of his brown pants, then with a slight burst of confidence his pants came down. Only to have my confidence destroyed... He's huge. God damn, I knew this was gonna hurt, not spilt me in half.

He helps me get of my panties, and kisses me again. His hands, not leaving a part of me untouched. He positions himself. "Are you ready, (y/n)?" I nod, and he ease's himself inside of me. I whimper in pain, having hot tears flow down my cheeks. Jack kisses me, telling me it's okay.

He probably seen a couple do this.

The pain subsided, I buck my hips into his to tell him it's okay to move. His rhythm started slow, but picked up and our moans got intense. My nails, dug into the skin on his back, probably leaving scratch marks. I can feel myself getting closer, and I think Jack is too. "J-jack I think I'm close" He grunted I released onto him, and him into me seconds, if not minutes after.

He pulls out, and pulls my body to his. His body actually radiating off some heat. "I love you (y/n)." "I love you too Jack."

Hey guy's! So this is like... My first lemon, so if it sucked I apologize. Also, let me know how I should continue it. I'm a little bit confused now that I have done this... And sorry for the long chapter. Kay thanks for reading, Forever Kawaii~☆♡☆