5

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol. I need to find Baekhyun. I have little to no memory of the life with you. My original life had to of been with Baekhyun. And so I will be with him no matter what. I do hope to find you again in another life. You really seem worthy of everything you say I gave you, and so much more. I hope you know that. I do care about you and, I know this is selfish, but I need to find him somehow. I hope you support my decision and accept my apologies for hurting you, please." Miso camly says.

Chanyeol let's out a small, sadness-filled gasp. He bites his lip as tears once again enter the brim of his eyes. He quietly nods and stands up. He kisses the top of Miso's head, holding the kiss for a little long, knowing it will be the last he sees of her in this world. He straightens up and walks to his car. Taking one last look upon the love of his life, he let's her go. Miso feels her heart break with every step he takes, but knows this decision was for the best. She was and still is in love with Baekhyun.

She needs him.

Then, now, forever.

....or so she thinks.

"Miso? Are you sure you made the right choice? Yeol was fine as hell I'd tap that anytime, anywhere." Jongdae tsks.

"I need Baekhyun. He is my soulmate in every life. I'm sure of it." Miso nods, building the courage to look at the man beside her now.

"Well, let's work on a way to travel without needing to die. I kinda like this life." He giggles.

"Ok. Let's get to work then."

The news of Miso and Chanyeol's breakup spread quickly, since they were both popular actors and their fans had long-awaited the wedding. Days turned to weeks. Weeks turned to months. Chanyeol had moved on and was dating a beautiful and sweet girl who would love him forever. A new way to travel had not been found as easily as the two had hoped. However, they discovered feelings for each other along the way.

"No wonder Baekhyun liked kissing you. You make it feel so good. You must be really good in bed, like a goddess or something." Jongdae gasped, catching his breath from the makeout session they just had.

"Do you wanna find out for yourself again? You do already know. " Miso giggled.

"You are so frickin confident in this world. Everytime feels like the first. How the hell does that work?" Jongdae huffs.

"So, is that a no?" Miso climbs on top of him, straddling his hips.

"So you never did this with Chanyeol? For real?"

"I guess not."

"Damn I feel bad for him. He really missed out since you left him hanging every time. You're really fucking mean to that poor guy."

"Stop swearing."

"No."

"Tsk tsk, you're naughty."

"Says the girl half-naked on top of me."

"Oh, you like this?" Miso smirks and rolls her hips against his.

"Oh god just let me fuck you already. Stop teasing." He whines.

"No I wanna talk right now."

"Can't we talk as I'm shoving my dick up between your legs?"

"No it's too distracting."

"It really is, isnt it? Well, fine I won't but you should hurry up. I'm needy."

"You're always needy."

"Moving on. What do you want to talk about?"

"Should we keep looking for a way to travel? Or stop?"

Jongdae stops moving and stares at the beloved Miso. The girl who left the amazing and beautiful Chanyeol to look for her previous life's lover. The girl who started having feelings for his own self. Was she willing to give Baekhyun up for him but not Chanyeol? What was the difference? Why?

Miso stares shyly at the man laying flustered beneath her. Could she really give Baekhyun up for him? The sweet, happy, beautiful Jongdae?

"Are you happy with me?" Jongdae asks.

"Yes."

"Would you be happy if we stopped looking for him?"

"I'm sure I could be."

"I want you to be 100% devoted. Nothing less. If even a small piece of you still wants Baekhyun, I will keep searching for him for you."

"I want you, Dae."

"Then let's finish what you just started here cos Lord knows I really need to get you out of those clothes before I can do anything else."

Miso giggled as Jongdae took over.

The servants made sure to leave that wing, to give privacy to the couple. Jongdae knew how to work every angle. Every kiss, every touch, every single action he made was electric to Miso. It reminded her of how Baekhyun had felt, but it wasn't.

She had lied to Jongdae. She missed Baekhyun with every fiber of her being. Jongdae was a tool to distract her. She felt bad for using him. But they found that the only way to travel from one world to another was through death. She couldn't die again. She wasn't ready.

Why didnt she feel this earlier?

Why didnt she stay with Chanyeol?

Why did this have to happen?

Why didnt she just die and nothing happened?

Why did she come to another life with another soul and another love?

Could she go back to Chanyeol?

One last time?

Give him what he had desired during the time she was with him?

Why was it easy for her to give herself to Jongdae and not Chanyeol?

Is Chanyeol's soul special, too?

She needed to stop thinking about him.

She needed to stop everything.

There was no way back to Baekhyun.

There was no way back to Chanyeol.

She would stay here with Jongdae.

Jongdae took down the research for looking for Baekhyun. He closed the room off. He locked the door and hid the key. It was no longer necessary. Why keep it open? Miso was happy. He could satisfy her. That's all that matters. That's at least what he believed. What he needed.

But, once again, would time have a new story for them?

Would she move on from Baek?

Would she truly fall in love with Dae?

Would she be able to return to Chanyeol?

Would she end up alone?