intro

PLOT

Miso, Baekhyun, Sehun, Jongdae and Junmyeon were all friends growing up. Something happened with the government and they became targets. They hid and lived as fugitives sneaking around buildings to get what they need etc. What will happen?

EXO AU

HIDDEN

SET IN 3025

MISO : 20, WAITRESS, MAKNAE, SPENDS DAYS AFTER WORK WITH BAEKHYUN

SEHUN : 25, UNDERGROUND DANCER, TALLEST AND LIKES TO OWN IT

JONGDAE : 27, THE RICH KID EVERYONE LOVES (WHINY BUT CUTE)

BAEKHYUN : 27, NEW UP-AND-COMING SINGER, SNEAKS AROUND WITH MISO

JUNMYEON : 28, POPULAR ACTOR, DAD/MOM OF THE GROUP

THE FIVE MET AS CHILDREN IN THE STREETS OF SEOUL 15 YEARS AGO.

THEY FORMED A STRONG CONNECTION TO EACH OTHER DEPSITE AGE DIFFERENCES. MISO IS SPOILED WITH THEM AS THEY PLAY YOUNGER GAMES FOR HER, SUCH AS 'HOUSE', AND THEY GIVE HER EVERYTHING SHE WANTS. THEY CARE FOR HER AS IF SHE WAS ACTUALLY THEIR SIBLING. A ROMANCE STARTED BETWEEN BAEKHYUN AND MISO WHEN SHE TURNED 19. THEY SPEND THE DAY AT THEIR JOB AND THE NIGHTS WITH EACH OTHER.

THE GROUP MAKES SURE THEIR JOB DOESNT GET IN THE WAY OF THEIR FRIENDSHIP.

"Baekhyun! Stop, they're gonna be here any minute." Miso giggled as he kissed her. They laid upon her bed and he didnt want to stop. Set on staying between her legs and kissing the skin under her now unbuttoned shirt, he wrapped her legs around his waist.

"So? Why can't we date openly?" He whined as he continued his mission, ever so slightly moving his hips. How he wished he could remove the thin layers of clothing separating them.

"Cos we've all been friends for years what if they feel the same? I dont want anyone hurt." She runs her hands through his hair and brings his lips to hers.

"Then you shouldn't have kissed me back that day." He kissed her lips and moved into her, letting out a whine as she moved with him.

The sound of a doorbell and a knock at the door made him sigh and get up. Fixing themselves as they ran to the door, Miso felt sorry. She loved him. She hated when she made him sad. Of course, she loved all her friends. But, Baekhyun had become more than that.

"Why the long face?" Junmyeon asks her.

"Huh? Oh it's nothing." She blushes and rubs her arm as she bites her lip. The lingering feeling of Baekhyun crawling over her, making her shiver with excitement.

"She's just sad she couldn't lose her virginity today." Baekhyun blurts, noticing her as if he can read her thoughts.

"I thought Jongdae was the only virgin. Wow. You learn something new every day." Sehun laughs.

"I'm not virgin, Sehun." Jongdae glares.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I tapped your mom."

"Haha very funny, v-boy."

"Who would you've lost it to yet? It's barely 9am." Junmyeon laughs.

"Her boyfriend probably. He was here before us." Sehun sighs, calming down from his laughing fit.

"H-how'd y-you know?" Miso stumbles upon her tongue.

"It was pretty obvious to be honest. Y'all always sneaking away then coming back with swollen lips and reddening skin." Junmyeon states.

"Plus Baekhyun liked to play your husband when we played house as children. It makes sense. You guys were meant to be." Jongdae adds.

"And he did dedicate that song to you." Junmyeon winks.

"'You're gonna be mine oh baby in time I betcha, betcha.' And actually my whole album is about her." Baekhyun sings.

"Anyways, what were today's plans? I'm hungover from last night. Why did we decide to celebrate our birthdays for a week straight?" Sehun giggles.

"Cos we can. We were gonna hit the game room weren't we? The one at the mall?" Junmyeon replies.

"Right. I'll drive." Miso smiled. Nods of approval followed.

They group did what they normally did on weekends. Spend the day together, keeping the friendship alive and healthy. They had fun all day and into the night. At a restaurant now, Miso felt the need to touch Baekhyun's leg. Sehun noticed.

"Yah, Baekhyun. Take your girl home. She's being rude to us." Sehun laughs.

"If I take her home I ain't coming back for y'all."

"Oh my god what did you start Sehun. They're gonna-" Junmyeon cuts Jongdae off.

"We dont need to think about it, Dae. It's their private life."

"I mean w-we could." Miso mumbled, quieter with every word.

"Really? You sure?" Baekhyun quietly asks.

He's been ready for a long time but Miso was always nervous. They further they got, the more it scared her. She was shy, especially about her body. And Baekhyun was gorgeous, with or without clothes. How could she live up to that? What if she wasnt as beautiful as he thought? What if it was one and done? What if he leaves her after this? She was so in love it hurt to picture a life without him. But tonight, tonight was special. It was his birthday, after all.

She nods shyly. The other boys shake their heads and laugh. "Drop us at Dae's house. We'll leave y'all to it." Jun smiles. His children were so grown up.

Finally by themselves, Miso swallows the lump in her throat.
"Are you sure? We can wait."

"Tonight is for you. I've held you back long enough. Let's push through."

Nodding, he kisses her gently. He was still going to hold himself back tonight. Going slow, making the first time a more meaningful and pleasurable experience for the love of his life.  Without her, he wouldn't know how to do anything. Seeing her is breathtaking, but, if shes not with him, every breath hurts with longing. Her first whine of pleasure nearly sends him off the rail. He wanted to hear that sound for the rest of his life. He wanted to work it out of her hard and fast, but he remembers his promise to himself. He breathes out shakily as he continues his work, gently caressing her as they become one.

PREVIEW

"WHAT'S GOING ON?"
"WHAT IS THIS?"
"MISO GET DOWN!"