Prompt 200

Dialogue/Excerpt Prompt

"Oh, God, why is there a severed human finger on the kitchen bench?"

"There wasn't enough room for it to fit with the others, and I can't just put it with the tongues. It's just not done!"

"I'm honestly not sure which part of that I should attempt to address first."

(Found on Tumblr)

<><><><><>

Thank you for checking this book out! I hope some of these prompts helped. Please show your support by voting and letting me know some of you favorite prompts.

Crazy Writing Prompts Part 2 is available on my profile now

And stay tuned for my new book Daily Writing Prompts.

A lot of people say you need to write every day if you want to be a writer and I don't necessarily believe that, but I think that sometimes you just need to write something to get into a flow so you can work on whatever story you're working on. I always find it difficult to write when I haven't written anything at all.

So Daily Writing Prompts will be month-by-month with prompts for every day.

I hope that makes sense. It's kinda hard to explain but I've been wanting to get into writing exercises, so I think this will be perfect for me, and maybe in the process, I can help some of you as well.

As always, thank you for reading and be sure to follow me here for a random assortment of fanfiction, original stories, more prompts and writing tips, as well as memes and updates on Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, and Mykie if you're into that.

And please follow my Demi Lovato account KeroseneBeautyQueen and my vampire/werewolf/Teen Wolf account -werewitchpyre- as well as my reading/update account trashy_neko to keep up with me and my writing journey.

Xo
Crimson Sky ❤️