I pushed him backwards onto his bed and straddled him, taking control, leaning down, pulling his t-shirt up and gently placing my lips onto his chest, leaving him with a trail of feather light kisses all the way down to his navel and back up again. I could taste the saltiness of his sweat as I licked his torso, feeling his muscles with my lips and it tasted good for some unfathomable reason. I have no idea what is going on with me, I just free uninhibited and I won't stop either.

He suddenly cupped my face with his strong large hands, pulling me to his lips, where we kiss again and again, till he could no longer wait. He suddenly, with great expertise might I add, flipped me over laying me back onto his bed again, climbing back on top of me, this time, him taking charge. He pauses to stare at me, his breathing heavy and I notice in his facial expression. He's not as confident and in control as I originally thought, in fact he seems unsure. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Are you sure you want to do this?"  Just him asking me that make's me sure enough. "Yes, I'm sure" I smile back.

I want this; I want to make love to him. Am I really ready though? I don't know, I just don't want to stop, I want to feel him in every possible way, I want us to become one. I am a little scared and nervous, worried that my inexperience will show and put him off, worried about the rumoured pain, which will be excruciating, and worried that when all done, I will lose him again. I push that last thought away, not wanting it to spoil my current mood.

I watch as he unbuttons my jeans and starts to tug on them, pulling them off. Once off I placed my feet playfully to his chest, pushing he's t-shirt up and his smile widens, pleasing me when he obliges. He then grabbed one of my legs, kissing my foot, my ankle, calf and thigh; gradually working it's way to my privates. I arched my back involuntarily, all my senses in overload, too much for me to handle and I push my hips up to meet his mouth. His head was in-between my legs, kissing me over my panties, smiling in an odd way. Wait, why is he smiling like that?

It took me a moment or two to figure it out and then it hit me. My panties! My damn fucking everyday panties. I quickly cover my privates with both my hands, embarrassed and mortified to be wearing such childish nickers. What the hell was I thinking this morning, when I decided to wear them? My cotton Hello Kitty nickers were on full display and in this very moment, I just wanted to die from embarrassment. "Well, these are interesting! He says mockingly with his damn sexy cheeky smirk. "They are not interesting at all so I'd appreciate it if you would stop staring at them!"  I snap back and he smiles from ear to ear.

"Will you stop?"I shout half embarrassed and half finding it funny my self. "I think I love you more now" He says out of the blue. "What? Because I'm wearing Hello Kitty nickers? Are you actually taking the piss now?" I can't hide my outrage. "No you dummy! I like the fact that only I get to see all your little imperfections." "What?" I didn't expect him to say something quite that sweet and in an instant it melted away my embarrassment. "Is that so?" I say smiling back to him. "Yes! That is so and now I'm about to take your innocence away!"  "You do know that I'm not that innocent, right?" "Oh no, you are! You're very good at pretending otherwise, but I've come to know you well enough now and I like the fact that I'm the only one who really knows you for who you really are!" 

He starts to slide off my panties, slowly and seductively while kissing my leg. "Cocky much?" I reply giggling. He's not wrong though. Over time I think we both have gotten to know things about each other that no one else seems to know or notice. He has one last amused look at my nickers, chuckling and then tossing them somewhere. I rolled my eyes at him, as he was being a bit annoying, but when he leaned back next to me, our faces just inches apart, we both stared at one another, no more games on our minds, just this indescribable feeling. He gently started kissing me again and I suddenly felt his fingers touching my privates. My legs instinctively closed, sensitive to his touch. "Keep them open for me!" He whispered in my ears and then nibbling my lobe causing a spark of electricity, from my neck to my shoulder, all the way down to my spine. "I didn't close them on purpose" I reply to him, but I didn't recognise my own voice; It was deep, low and breathless. He recommenced his gentle assault of my privates, rubbing the surface, but soon after he inserted his finger inside me, making my legs react like before. I had no control over my own body and his gentle thrusts of his fingers were alien to me. He started slow, pumping in and out of me, my body shivering, arching and not to mention my breathing, all became out of control. Something within me was building and even though I'm scared, I don't want him to stop. "You are getting nice and wet for me babe" He whispered again and in all honesty I had no clue what he was going on about, so I ignored his comment and concentrating on the sensations I was feeling. "Oh god... St..op!" I stutter. I felt like I was about to explode, it was too intense, just too much, but instead of listening to me he increased the speed, driving me insane. I knew what was happening, but this time is was different, more intense and oh my god, when he went down to lick me as well in one particular spot, I exploded. "Liam!" I screamed in ecstasy, my legs trembling, my back arched and as my orgasm took hold of me.

"Fuck Nichole! I loved you calling out my name while you came" He said and I look at him, probably looking haggard and I gesture to him to give me a minute with my index finger. I was officially a hot mess and it took me a while to recompose my self. "I couldn't help it!" I say staring down at him. "I want to kiss you and I want you to taste yourself" He demands out of the blue and on one side, I'd like nothing more than to do it, but on the other I think ew, yuck, but that's the immature side of me. I cup his face and pull him towards me and kiss him and yes I could taste myself in his mouth and it was as bad as I thought, it was weird but nice. "I want to... you know...!" "You want to do me?" He says with a big grin on his face. "If you'd like me to that is?" "Oh yeah I want you to, definitely. I've been wanting those juicy lips of yours round my cock for a long time!" He declares making me blush. He says things in the crudest ways but for some unfathomable reason, I kind of like it.

I have no clue what I'm supposed to do, well I do and I don't. It's one thing hearing your girlfriends describe it and see your brothers watching porn, but actually doing it your self is quite different. 'Fuck it, just go with the flow Nichole' I say to myself. Go with the flow is what I said but where to start on this enthusiastic boy? As if he could read my mind, he starts to take off his jeans, leaving only his boxers on. "That's quite the bulge you've got there," I say staring at his package. "Wait till you see it in the flesh!" He says laughing at me, while I'm still staring, cocking my head from side to side. Shit how big was he again? I ask myself; trying to remember the last time I touched it. "Come here!" He calls out to me and I obey, inching closer to him. He gently takes my hand and places it over the bulge in his boxers and I can feel it, it's hard and big and shit I volunteered my self to give him a blowjob. I start stoking him from above the fabric and I swear it felt like it was getting bigger each time, but I ignore my fears and just carry on. I kiss his chest while sliding my hand inside his underwear, feeling the warm length in my hand and it twitted at the contact. I bring my lips further down his chest, inching closer and closer to his length, his moans and breathing getting heavier.

As I hover over his genitalia, I grab the rim of his boxers and start to slide them down, exposing him, exposing his length, which is twitching in anticipation, bouncing on his tummy. I spread his legs as he did to me earlier and place myself in-between, kissing his leg inching closer and closer. I'm literally copying his moves, but I honestly don't know how else to start. I gently place his length into my hand, bringing my face closer, wetting my lips and to kiss the tip of his penis. I kiss it again and again and along the entire length and I enjoyed hearing his moans of pleasure. I know what comes next and I am a little scared, I've never done this sort of thing before. I take a deep breath, trying to steady my nerves and then I take him into my mouth. I slowly slide up and down, curling my tongue around him, as if I was kissing him intensely, just with a dick in my mouth rather than another tongue. I think I'm doing okay as I can hear his moans getting louder and I can see his breathing increasing, his chest rising and falling heavily. I'm assuming that's a good sign, right?

"Fuck, if you keep this up, I'm gonna cum in your mouth" He says breathlessly. I pull away in fear and shock. "I'm not coming now, I'm just saying!" He blurts out, grabbing my head and gently placing it back over his penis. I laughed with his dick in my mouth and nearly choked on it, but I tried my best not to let him notice, trying to catch my breath and suck again as naturally as possible. He say's nothing and I assume he didn't notice and carry on, sucking on the top half of his length while my hand slides up and down. I gently increase the speed, carrying on with my assault on him, enjoying every sound emanating from his mouth. "Ahh... fuck... I can't take it anymore!"  He leans forward and pulls my face up to meet his and kisses me. "I want you now!" He says and just as I was about to reply, his bedroom door swings open.

🌸
👋 First of all, sorry for disappearing for a few days, life got in the way 🤪. I'm back on duty and hope everyone is enjoying their summer holidays and reading my story.
As always, don't forget to leave your comments & vote 
Love 💕 you always
🌸